Max Pics

/ Max Pics #11  
Boy i don't like the way those hydraulic lines run outside the loader frame, easy to catch on things looks like poor design......

Looks a bit like the setup guy just routed them on the outside, instead of the inside. Does anyone see a reason why they were hung on the outside?

/ Max Pics #12  
Boy i don't like the way those hydraulic lines run outside the loader frame, easy to catch on things looks like poor design......

The hoses are supposed to be routed inside. They just need to be uncoupled at the QCs and routed inside and recoupled.

/ Max Pics #13  
In which areas specifically is the new MAX more rugged than the competitors referenced above?
......EDIT.........
I just took the time to go to the Mahindra website. This is probably what stood out - Full frame tractor, cast iron center section.

That definately is a big plus, no plastic fan in the center to get broken, the drawbar is a drawbar just like the big tractors and not just a flap with a hole in it hanging off the steel frame like the others. A little bigger tires, the 3PH is standard and the 3PH components much heavier than the others. The 3PH is a full CAT 1 and has more lift capacity, and the loader has 900 lbs lift capacity,to full height. You should really see them side by side.

/ Max Pics
   / Max Pics #15  
Thanks for the pics! That would make one **** of a garden tractor! Reminds me of the old garden tractors from the 60's and 70' but better!