Maxilator/accumulator/wagon Whats best

/ Maxilator/accumulator/wagon Whats best #1  
Hello to everyone. I was hoping to get some firsthand knowledge about square bale accumulators and grapples. How efficient are they.
What kind of hp requirements are there for each. I have a 33 hp Mahindra that I run a NH 316 baler with. Last year I made 1200 or so bales and hand bombed all of em on and off a trailer and pickup. Time consuming and laborious.

This year I plan to make upwards of 5000 bales but I need a better handling system. I am looking at a maxilator as it seems to be best suited to my needs and tractor. I'm young so jumpin on and off a tractor to drop pins and channel bars is mild compared to stacking bales 4 layers high in a truck box and small trailer. Then restacking in the yard. The maxilator stacks and unloads then can reload which seems like the best idea but nothing is without flaws.

Does anyone own and use one. Any info would greatly help my decision

/ Maxilator/accumulator/wagon Whats best #2  
I just got a Maxilator It took some time to get used to but I was able to load 550 bales in the barn with no help. Just like anything else it has a learning curve.

I am not sure you have enough HP or weight to move 10 square bales. It weights around 800 pounds + the weight of the bales. It is also way out in front.

I have a M7040 the back tires are filled with water plus I put on my 6 foot disk on the back for additional weight.

My first tractor was a 2816 and I would never attempt to use the grapple with a tractor that small

/ Maxilator/accumulator/wagon Whats best
Yeah I've come to the same conclusion. I've decided to build a smaller 6 bale grapple/accumulator. The smaller size helps keep it closer to the tractor. I have a rear bale spear and a round bale for rear ballast. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to finish for this years crop. O well I needed some exercise after a long winter. 😝