may have to sell my tractor

/ may have to sell my tractor #12  
not sure about that model? never heard of it, is it american??
Yes, American. It's the manual transmission version of YM187D. And YM187D was a minor upgrade for the second half of the '80's following the YM186D in my sig photo. (... better picture). YM180 might have rear tires an inch wider and different shaped fenders as the only visible difference. (And I hope his is cleaner than mine!)

I think all three of these are the best small Yanmars ever made, YM187D in particular.

Price for a YM180D with loader? I think if its real clean and you don't mind waiting for a buyer to appear, possiblly as much as $5000. For the widest exposure why not put it on Ebay with a Buy-it-now of $4900, a starting bid of $3500, and a (secret) reserve of say $4500. Remember the classic Don Lancaster Ebay advice: If it sold the first time you listed it, you priced it too low.

Last edited:
   / may have to sell my tractor #13  
I would price it high simply because you can always go down but think about what does it compare to? Look at ztr mowers and garden tractors 3500-6000 and up. This compact diesel tractor will mow, rake, dig, you think of it it can do it and it will do so much more than other small equipment it is worth more and its built like a tank. That and the big added value is you are the original owner that is almost priceless on equipment. my .002