Maybe I'll be a Gravely owner now....

/ Maybe I'll be a Gravely owner now.... #11  
A Kohler engined tractor running 3300 rpm in high PTO would run around 1172 rpm and in low PTO 888 rpm, the older L/C machines turning in the 2700/2800 rpm run 1023 rpm low PTO and 1364 rpm high PTO, so not much of an rpm difference with the Kohler tractors.

/ Maybe I'll be a Gravely owner now....
Sounds like that's not a problem, then. Aren't the new Rapid Gravelys billed as able to accept old attachments? Are the new attachments purpose-built to the new Gravelys? If they're adapting new short-line attachments from outside manufacturers, there must be adapters out there. All these short-line manufacturers (Caravaggi, Berta, R2, Molon, Caeb, Del Morino, Bellon) make attachments, but no tractors. They have to make many attachment points for many different tractors. I wouldn't be shocked if Berta, for example, makes a flange to accommodate Rapid Gravely.

Earth Tools is wicked busy right now, so pry wouldn't be able to take time to research this, but maybe you could ask a current gravely dealer.

/ Maybe I'll be a Gravely owner now.... #13  
Im not up to speed on the Rapids other than knowing they have an insane price hung on em, in fact didnt even think about them in respect to this. Many Gravely dealers know/want to know very little about the 2 wheel tractors they are into Zturns and such. I think the Rapid has a PTO hook up similar to BCS/Grillo and then adapts to the Gravely QH. Ill have to look into things a bit further.