Price Check McCormack X10-55

/ McCormack X10-55 #1  

ole dummy

Tractor
2014 3560 Kubota Grande L
Hello everyone. I am a new member looking for a tractor. My last tractor was a Kubota L2900 which I liked but I would like to have a heavier tractor so I looked at the MX5100 which I like and know it will do all I want to do, I have been reading about the LS tractors on this site so I went yesterday to look at them. Got to the dealer and there was no salesman there so the guy at the desk called one up on the phone so I could talk to him. He didn't have much to say about the LS tractors but suggested I look at a X10-55 McCormack he had on the lot. I looked at it and really liked the looks of it, looked well built and beefier than most I had looked at. Anyone have any info on this tractor? I can't find much info on the mcCormacks. He said it would run around $26000.00, is this a fair price? Any info appreciated.

Last edited:
   / McCormack X10-55 #2  
Those are built by Daedong, the parent company to Kioti. Not sure which model it is comparable to in the orange paint.

Kioti has worked their way towards becoming a major player in recent years and there is a strong following here on TBN.

Last edited:
   / McCormack X10-55 #3  
Off the top of my head that seems a little steep on price for an off brand tractor. You could almost get the mx5100 for that and keep the resale value.

/ McCormack X10-55
I was quoted an out the door price of $25000.00 cash for the MX 5100 with loaded tires, full tank of gas and delivered. Just wanted some opinions on the X10 before I made up my mind.

Thanks

/ McCormack X10-55 #5  
The X10 series McCormiks are made by DaeDong.
The X10-55 is the same machine as a Kioti DK 55.
I think the loader on the X10's are made by Woods.

/ McCormack X10-55
Thanks for the info. I am going to check out the Kioti before I make a decision.

/ McCormack X10-55 #8  
That DK55 is a step up in tractor size from the MX 5100... it's a big strong tractor. Not sure about the loader, if it was the Kioti equivalent, it would lift about 3,000

The downside to the DK55 is that it does not come in hydrostat, which might not be in issue for you if you don't want HST.

LS makes a real good tractor too, at a great price. The R4047 would be the closest competitor to the MX 5100, but if you wanted an LS to compare to the DK 55, it would probably be the U5030.

Good luck, have fun.

/ McCormack X10-55
Just looked at the DK55 Kioti, boy that is one nice tractor. It is a step up for sure from the MX5100 and the price they gave was about $2000.00 more than the MX5100, decisions decisions.

/ McCormack X10-55 #10  
Kioti should be loaded with 2 rear remotes (maybe 3), air set, etc.

They make a habbit of including the stuff that is optional on the tractors they build for the OEMs.