Meadows of Dan Farm Service

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #21  
I still might go just for gits and shiggles.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #22  
something smell's bad with this sale. I would love to go and check out the ford mowers but I read the info and I think i'll pass. looks to me like it would be to there advantage to have someone there to load the stuff 1000 lb and under.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service
Wild prices today.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #24  
my son and i went this morning and left by time they finished the generators. too crowded for any bargains.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #25  
Some prices better than new others 50 percent guess it depends on what it was

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #26  
The auction sale went well. A few friends and neighbors were able to leave with a couple of tractors, a backhoe, and a few implements.

There were over 5000 registered bidders. Like any auction, there were some good deals, and some prices that I thought were close to full retail.

I didn't win any bids myself, not that I really needed anything. (I'm a bit of a cheapskate bidding anyway.)

Bill

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service
Buzz at the auction was that there's still a large inventory, may be another auction at a later date.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #29  
Heard that Pat has sold this place and the new owners are doing an auction coming up in the next couple months. They have pulled out lots of stuff and its lined up on the property. Next time I drive by there I will see when the auction is taking place.

I bought one of the NOS Ford 101 double bottom plows from Pat a couple months ago. I know there are still a dozen of those left there.

/ Meadows of Dan Farm Service #30  
Here is the sign posted on the front of the fence. Lots of NOS inventory it looks like as the new owners have been pulling everything out and organizing it for the auction.

Attachments

• IMG_2817.JPG
    IMG_2817.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 101