Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #31  
WoW! Lot of time on that. Great job! What would you do if someone wanted to buy one?

Heh heh, I was wondering the exact same thing. :)

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #32  
That was Awesome! Even my wife liked it!! Said it ALMOST made her feel like buying a tractor from you......almost

Great job!!!

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #33  
All seven kids were piled around me to watch after the music started. My four year old son shouted "Christmas Tractors!!!", the two little ones were clapping during the second video. My wife is sharing your videos on facebook. That'll probably be at least 300 more people in Michigan that know you exist, plus a few in other states.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #34  
Excellent, just love it going to see them at the Albany TU tomorrow night, seen them a few years back, wow what a show!
DevilDog

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #35  
Amazing setup!!! :thumbsup:

Going to try to make the 2 hour trip sometime in the next few weeks to seem them in person.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #36  
That is great! My great nephew who is 4 years old loves tractors. I'll show him this when he visits for family Christmas get together tomorrow. Thanks!

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #37  
AWESOME!

Is there an online donation method?

Thank you

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #38  
Incredible! Thanks for the effort.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #39  
As a professional lighting designer, I always love to see folks putting time and effort into displays like this. Believe me, it wasn't too long ago when doing things like this used to cost tens of thousands of dollars! Enjoy your creations!

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #40  
Very nice. Thanks for sharing and putting in all the effort.