messick part sale coed ?

/ messick part sale coed ? #11  
When you get a red line under a word, try putting the cursor on the word and RIGHT CLICKING. There are several options presented, usually one is the proper spelling of the word you are hunting for.

/ messick part sale coed ? #12  
When you get a red line under a word, try putting the cursor on the word and RIGHT CLICKING. There are several options presented, usually one is the proper spelling of the word you are hunting for.

Marvelous. As usual, right in front of my nose.
Greatly appreciated.

/ messick part sale coed ? #13  
And if that doesn't help, google is your friend. It can even figure out what im trying to spell, most times.:eek:

/ messick part sale coed ? #14  
thanks, I learned a lot here, except what the OP wanted to know. Oh well.

/ messick part sale coed ? #15  
I looked at a number of the OP's posts...I do believe that in reality the OP has significant serious challenges in typing and expression with a keyboard.

OP, Messick is a good, honest TBN member...just call and I'm sure you will get your question answered.

/ messick part sale coed ? #16  
I have ordered from Messicks online and by phone they were good to deal with.

/ messick part sale coed ? #17  
I looked at a number of the OP's posts...I do believe that in reality the OP has significant serious challenges in typing and expression with a keyboard.

OP, Messick is a good, honest TBN member...just call and I'm sure you will get your question answered.

I think maybe he's asking for a discount code.

/ messick part sale coed ? #18  
I think maybe he's asking for a discount code.

I agree. So often when doing on line ordering you get a price reduction if you enter a promo code.

/ messick part sale coed ? #20  
I dont get any kind of spell check with my posts. How are you guys getting this?