Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #21  
Turbys_1700

I see you have a NH T4.75. I do like the functionality of the tractor, but they were quoting me in the upper 40s while the MF4707 is mid 40s along with the JD 5075E and the Kubota M7060. I know someone who had one that had lots of issues and got the dealer or manufacturer? to buy it back. He went with a used M5 kubota and really likes it. Just was curious how you like it.
No issues thus far. I have put around 50 easy hours on it mainly pulling a 10 foot bush hog. The tractor was traded in on a higher HP unit. To my knowledge it had no issues. My dealer serviced it including new cabin filters. Really like the comfort of the cab. Only minor complaint is the radio. The three point rear remote lift is a time saver. The road speed reduces travel time a lot. I saved around 12K over a new unit for a good 1,000 hour tractor. I'm very satisfied.

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #22  
Just watched the video and learned some info on the M4-071(?)...I should have before I posted! Still interesting if Kubota is going to provide the M7060 in the USA, why not show it on the USA Website? Sounds also like if this really is a 'deluxe' more expensive version, I guess I should go ahead and buy a MF 4707 :)

Anyone heard anything on price yet?

Thanks!

Kubota usa site does have the m7060 on it in the explore and build my kubota section. its the M6060/M7060. Waiting on dealer to put my options on 7060 and get delivered

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #23  
Kubota usa site does have the m7060 on it in the explore and build my kubota section. its the M6060/M7060. Waiting on dealer to put my options on 7060 and get delivered

I now see it...I swear I looked at it for some time. Must be getting old. ha

Last edited:
   / Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #24  
So far, I love it. Fit and finish is perfect. Absolutely no rust. I pull a Rhino Turbo 96 mower...perfect match. The 4708 isn't worth the extra money. If you need bigger go 4710. No compaction issues...very wide tires. No regrets whatsoever View attachment 579791

Thanks for the info. Good to know and I'm glad to see that mower behind it with no issues! I'd love to save the extra hp money for attachments. I have a 72" bushhog 296 now and I've considered something bigger for future for some time savings- will have to wait to see how it goes & if it's worth it..

Did you adjust the steering stops so it will turn sharper? On the lot they have terrible turning radius but I had read a while ago and now have seen a video posted on youtube to just adjust the steering stops to get better turning radius.

Do you have the 3rd function on the loader? I just was curious how the factory set up worked.. It seems weird because I think there may have been a switch then a button..but I was just expecting two buttons or a rocker switch to open and close with no switch? I've had slow info out of the dealer..

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #25  
Thanks for the info. Good to know and I'm glad to see that mower behind it with no issues! I'd love to save the extra hp money for attachments. I have a 72" bushhog 296 now and I've considered something bigger for future for some time savings- will have to wait to see how it goes & if it's worth it..

Did you adjust the steering stops so it will turn sharper? On the lot they have terrible turning radius but I had read a while ago and now have seen a video posted on youtube to just adjust the steering stops to get better turning radius.

Do you have the 3rd function on the loader? I just was curious how the factory set up worked.. It seems weird because I think there may have been a switch then a button..but I was just expecting two buttons or a rocker switch to open and close with no switch? I've had slow info out of the dealer..
Ok...so the turning radius is easily adjustable and should be done on pre delivery. Its turns very well.
I do have the 3rd function remote and it is controlled by a button on the loader joystick. Push button and rock joystick left and right to operate 3rd function.
Overall, it sits an excellent machine!

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #26  
Ok...so the turning radius is easily adjustable and should be done on pre delivery. Its turns very well.
I do have the 3rd function remote and it is controlled by a button on the loader joystick. Push button and rock joystick left and right to operate 3rd function.
Overall, it sits an excellent machine!

Thanks for the info! Do you have to flip the switch below the button each time to turn off and on otherwise you loose the curl function? Or is that to just turn it off when you know you don't want to use it in case of accidentally pushing the button? It sounds more like a diverter than a true 3rd function. Apparently there are some WR Long valves which can give a true 3rd function so you have all 3, open & close along with raise/lift & dump/curl. I'll be using it for occasional log loading/brush moving/tree moving. It's not something I'd use every day, so I imagine just the diverter is fine. Also, it sounds almost like it's already installed where you may just need lines run? Or, do you know/remember when you purchased it?

Thanks again for all the info. It's nice to have someone to ask questions that actually uses the 4707! This dealer is also a Kubota dealer who clearly moves a lot more orange. (Or my sales guy isn't as informed..) Do you use a grapple? I'm definitely going to get one, just not sure where from yet. I came across a Titan which looks decent online..

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #27  
Thanks for the info! Do you have to flip the switch below the button each time to turn off and on otherwise you loose the curl function? Or is that to just turn it off when you know you don't want to use it in case of accidentally pushing the button? It sounds more like a diverter than a true 3rd function. Apparently there are some WR Long valves which can give a true 3rd function so you have all 3, open & close along with raise/lift & dump/curl. I'll be using it for occasional log loading/brush moving/tree moving. It's not something I'd use every day, so I imagine just the diverter is fine. Also, it sounds almost like it's already installed where you may just need lines run? Or, do you know/remember when you purchased it?

Thanks again for all the info. It's nice to have someone to ask questions that actually uses the 4707! This dealer is also a Kubota dealer who clearly moves a lot more orange. (Or my sales guy isn't as informed..) Do you use a grapple? I'm definitely going to get one, just not sure where from yet. I came across a Titan which looks decent online..
I run a Tomahawk Heavy duty 78 inch grapple. The 3rd function does not add hydraulic lines. It us electric and one have a electric cord with a plug so you can disconnect the loader. On mine, there is no switch, just push button and move Joystick back and forth . You can see the buttons in the picture. The other button is for an accumulator. 20181026_114133.jpeg20181025_085056.jpeg

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #28  
The 3rd function with the electric over hydraulic is really slick. I had it on my Workmaster and had my dealer install it on my T4.75. I finally refitted my hydraulic fittings last week for the 75 and used the grapple some. When you get your new tractor go ahead and have the 3rd function installed so that you are grapple ready. It is a time saver. You will find lots of use for it on the farm.

BTW, I like the design on your Tomahawk grapple Bigpuddie. My American grapple tends to bend the ends of the tines. The side reinforcement gussets don't extend down as far as the ones on your unit. That is one of the projects I need to attend to this winter.

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #29  

On my L4060 with an OEM 3rd function... there is a on-off toggle push button a ways down the shaft. When you toggle that button on, the 2 buttons ontop of the joystick start functioning. It's a true 3rd function & not a diverter.

I assume the lighted toggle is mostly a safety mechinism or something. It's not really problematic & might save me from bumping the 2 actuator buttons or something. Not terribly useful though either. Rather ugly the way they are all attached with a hose clamp too.

/ Messick Video - Kubota Products 2019 Update New M_4 #30  
The video mentions an SVL65 track loader on the way. I still can't find any information online about it, and it's been a few months. It sounds like the machine I've been looking for that's small enough to haul on my 10k trailer. Does anyone know when this will be available? The Takeuchi TL-8 seems to be a comparable machine, but I'd like to give the Kubota a chance if it's going to be available soon.
Jim