metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #11  
I know what you mean, and have to be careful not to unleash my sense of humor onto TBN because doing so would probably end very badly. In our politically erect society, many people are so sensitive, yet they somehow manage to be incredibly insensitive at the same time. But that would make them hypocrites wouldn't it? :confused2:

I agree :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Unleash away, you can always releash if it gets out of hand.:laughing:

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #12  
I agree :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Unleash away, you can always releash if it gets out of hand.:laughing:

The only problem is that letting the cat out of the bag is much easier than putting it back in again. On the other hand, having a bag full of cats would be a whole different can of worms. See how twisted I can be? :laughing:

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #13  
Everyone doesn't have a bag of cats? :D

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #14  
Everyone doesn't have a bag of cats? :D
I have heard of getting a pig in a poke but a sack of cats sounds even worse. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #15  
I know what you mean, and have to be careful not to unleash my sense of humor onto TBN because doing so would probably end very badly. In our politically erect society, many people are so sensitive, yet they somehow manage to be incredibly insensitive at the same time. But that would make them hypocrites wouldn't it? :confused2:
I think that happened in the 'oval orifice' , with an intern, some years back........and involved a cigar:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #16  
I think that happened in the 'oval orifice' , with an intern, some years back........and involved a cigar:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Priceless! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil
Well , here is a picture of that piece.

Attachments

• DSC01095.JPG
    DSC01095.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC01096.JPG
    DSC01096.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC01092.JPG
    DSC01092.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC01097.JPG
    DSC01097.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 280
   / metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #18  
   / metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #19  
Being a mechanic, I wouldn't even start it until some preliminary investigations have been carried out. eg. rocker cover off, maybe sump off too. There may be more metal in there that did not drain out. Change the oil filter and oil again after you have it sorted

/ metal piece came out of oil pan when changing oil #20  
i agree.. that calls for valve train inspection...