Meyer Snow Plow build for Kubota L4200

/ Meyer Snow Plow build for Kubota L4200 #1  

mcd176

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800HD / Kubota B2150
I will be posting pics soon, I picked up a Meyer ST 7.5 plow for $100.00 and have been working on cleaning it up, I ordered my steel today for the sub frame, so far I have around $300.00 in the set-up

/ Meyer Snow Plow build for Kubota L4200 #2  
Always like seeing new ideas also doing it yourself. :)

/ Meyer Snow Plow build for Kubota L4200 #3  
I will be posting pics soon, I picked up a Meyer ST 7.5 plow for $100.00 and have been working on cleaning it up, I ordered my steel today for the sub frame, so far I have around $300.00 in the set-up

Are you using the factory design for your sub-frame or your own design? I've been searching for a sub-frame for my NH that is different from the factory. Curious as to how you picked your design.

Thanks,

/ Meyer Snow Plow build for Kubota L4200 #4  
I used a meyers power angle from a midsized pick up, left the A frame and cylinders intact and welded the pusher to a chanel then welded brackets and drilled to fit the fel arms. I ran the hoses to the joystick for right/left operation. The bucket can be raised high enough to walk under the cutting edge! Sure can pile snow,sometimes in the spring I use to grade my road.

/ Meyer Snow Plow build for Kubota L4200
IHFARM

I designed my own subframe with the help of other TBNers, It will mount in the front to the brackets for my front end loader and extend towards the rear of the machine and mount to the loader frame. I will post pics as soon as I start to fabricate it, my steel should be here at the end of the week.

Mike