MF 130 Info

/ MF 130 Info #1  

AkSport

Tractor
None Yet
Hi, my second post. My first post was on the wrong thread (NH vice MF!) /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. I'm considering buying a MF 130 diesel and I was wondering if any here have had personal experience with this model. This unit has a quick release loader, new king pins, newly overhauled engine, new rubber, and other serviced items. What specific items should I look for on a 130? Asking price is $8100. Also, anyone with a lead on a hard cab for the 130? Is it the same as a 135 cab?

Thanks Folks.

Mike P.

/ MF 130 Info #2  
The MF 130 was French made. Most of the parts are hard to get, because it never was a popular model when it was being sold. I personally, would never buy one. They have nothing in common with a MF 135.

/ MF 130 Info #3  
HI,

I totally agree with Jerry. Keep your eyes out for a MF 35/135 with the 3 cyl Perkins diesel. And take the money you save, and get a quick attach loader. Parts availability is not a problem with the 35/135, but the 25/30/130 is another story!!

Take care,

Will

/ MF 130 Info #4  
Yup like the other guys already said,the 130 is nearly an orphan in North America. It is a good collector,but I'd be leary of it as a working tractor down here,let alone in Alaska.