MF 1526 with belly mower

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #21  
That's a nice setup. Although the turf tires are nice. I feel I would get the traction tread because I'd mostly be using it to clear brush and bushhog. Do you use your FEL as a balast while you got the hog on the back?

I already deleted that last post haha. The R4 tires on mine are rather a flat surface and don't tear up the grass unless really wet. The turf tires would not work for me here. Actually I take the FEL off when I mow. I enjoy it a lot! The tractor gets around real good without it and I don't have a stablity problem at all. and like I said I do not have loaded tires. I trim with the zero turn (or my son does) You have to look at it this way. When you are mowing with the Mower on back you are mostly draging it so there is not that much weight on the back, so without the loader, you are pulling the mower and the tractor is pretty well balanced. With the loader on and draging the mower it will be front heavy when going downhill. That is not a problem unless you are leaning as well (which I have some places like that).

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #22  
Try this again..
IMG_0606_zps8faa41f7.jpgIMG_2174_zpsdb01fe35.jpg

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #23  
William, I am gonna have to figure out how you did your picture. It sure works better the way you did it. If I remember it is just a link to photobucket??

I take all my pics on top resolution, then upload them to photobucket that way. Then once it it uploaded you click on the image code, then paste it here.

Did not get a loader with it, or the 1635. Biggest reason is that I have been waiting for Alo to release their compact line. Thry offer mechanical self levelling, and soft drive. But for mowing I would take it off.

Compact Series - quicke.nu

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #24  
I take all my pics on top resolution, then upload them to photobucket that way. Then once it it uploaded you click on the image code, then paste it here.

Did not get a loader with it, or the 1635. Biggest reason is that I have been waiting for Alo to release their compact line. Thry offer mechanical self levelling, and soft drive. But for mowing I would take it off.

hmmm, I started a photobucket account this morning. I think I clicked on Direct link instead.
IMG_0724_zps9799a92c.jpg

I also clicked on ad photo last time. This time I just pasted it...

Oh we have a soft drive on our cat backhoe. It is nice. It sure takes the rough riding out of a loader for sure.

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #27  

That looks like a pretty neat loader. I am assuming that the soft ride is a nitrogen filled canister? I seen the picture where you can turn it on or off. The self leveling is a very nice feature too. What will it cost for one of them?

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #28  
That looks like a pretty neat loader. I am assuming that the soft ride is a nitrogen filled canister? I seen the picture where you can turn it on or off. The self leveling is a very nice feature too. What will it cost for one of them?

Actually the softdrive Alo uses is controlled through hydraulics, just a valve up front.

I hsve not priced one yet, will let you know when I do.

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #29  
OK, Sounds good. I guess I better get out in the yard and get something done hahaha. have a good one!