MF 1533 Service Manual

/ MF 1533 Service Manual #1  

gpflepsen

Silver Member
I've got a 1533 waiting for me to pick it up in a few weeks. Is there a manual available anywhere online? There's no better reading than a piece of equipment's service manual! :)

/ MF 1533 Service Manual #2  
i just bought the manual for my 1547 $101.00 needed a 4 inch binder. i had to geet it from my dealer. i guess he had words with the rep.and they would not send him my book. he stepped up and got a dealer friend from la to order it and ship it to him.. 1 month later i got my book.. but i digress... it is great reading. i do wish it had some more in debth instructions on adjustment of the neutral safety switch. jon

/ MF 1533 Service Manual #3  
Ask for the CD. I got one and like it. It's got more drawings and schematics than I can understand.

/ MF 1533 Service Manual #4  
how much extra is it and do you have a part # for the 1547???

/ MF 1533 Service Manual
Ask for the CD. I got one and like it. It's got more drawings and schematics than I can understand.

That would be great to have, any other service manual I've had starts to lose the pages, get's all grimed up and falls apart.

How much was the CD?

/ MF 1533 Service Manual #6  
ive been taking out the pages i need and copy them. have them to destroy.

/ MF 1533 Service Manual #7  
That would be great to have, any other service manual I've had starts to lose the pages, get's all grimed up and falls apart.

How much was the CD?

I don't know. I ordered the service manual for the tractor and engine. I paid for the engine manual, but the parts guy said the CD was free because they didn't charge him. I offered to make a copy and bring it back but he said keep it. So, I made a copy and passed the disk on to another owner.