MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts!

/ MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts! #1  

HardlyWarcane

Tractor
08 3320 John Deer
I have a MF 200 that I have sold as long as I can let the guy know where he may be able to get parts ?
The ad 153 Perkins diesel isn't a worry, but he is thinking about other body parts, trans, clutch, brakes etc?
I know the MF 200 is / was more populer back east - any one have one ?
Where do you go or start looking for parts?
Thx ahead of time for your help!

I'm selling it as a project - it needs a motor for sure - Hr meter is "Not" working ,but shows 00268.2.
All the parts are here to make it complete right now ,but if he needs like rollers for under the carriage, or rebild kits etc?

Attachments

• MF 200 Crawler 004.jpg
    MF 200 Crawler 004.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 3,349
  • MF 200 Crawler 008.jpg
    MF 200 Crawler 008.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 2,187
  • MF 200 Crawler 003.jpg
    MF 200 Crawler 003.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 2,915
  • MF 200 Crawler 002.jpg
    MF 200 Crawler 002.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 1,415
   / MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts! #2  
You say you have all the parts right now. What about just putting it back together so it runs?
Where have you been getting parts before? (thinking that it is now torne down, and you must have picked up new parts (or used) to replace worn or broken parts).

/ MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts! #3  
Berco will probably have some parts for the undercarriage. Berco of America - Locations

There may still be a few parts available through agco. This tractor was built by landini I believe. My dad had one. It vibrated everything apart, including the final drive bolts constantly. It was overpowered for the frame.

Here's a site that may be able to help: http://www.crawlerheaven.com/newparts.htm

/ MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts!
I bought this machine as an estate sale ,The father bought it new ,cleared 3 differant acrea's -a 40 and two 20 acr. lots ,I'm told he couldn't keep the tracks on it (he didn't know they were adjustable ??? I'm told by the 52 yr old son - were the adjuster is he'd pulled the 4 bolts out and pushed the idler ahead and then only put two of the bolts in -an atempt to move the idler ahead! So with 268 hrs showing on the hr meter now - there was two brand new chains bought and two rear sprockets wrapped and on the pallet they came on. the motor has had the exhaust off it and now is full of water - so I was thinking that with a engine rebld and reassembling it would be pretty cool to have a small size dozer. I can get 3 cyl.perkins diesel motor kits all day long any where ,but I lost my buddy (old timer machinic that was going to show me what to do and how to do it , so now I'm trying to sell it and guys are asking where to get these parts - I had thought engine parts were the hard stuff to find - they weren't , but the rest is seeming so.
If I can find a source for parts I have a guy that would like to take it on...so I'm asking.

/ MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts! #5  
hey call this number if still looking 1 810 392 2161 cathy she knows everything on mf industrial stuff

/ MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts! #6  
I just bought a MF 200 loader drott 4 in 1 same year I am looking for chains and sprokets if you deside to part it out. I am in california. my engine has ben replaced with a generator engine of the same type.

/ MF 200 Crawler with 6 way power blade -need parts! #7  
I just bought a MF 200 loader drott 4 in 1 same year I am looking for chains and sprokets if you deside to part it out. I am in california. my engine has ben replaced with a generator engine of the same type.
Leads on mf 200 dozer parts.