mf 35

/ mf 35 #2  
Welcome to the forum! :)

I am moving your thread over to the MF section to see if we can get you some answers.

/ mf 35 #3  
With the wheels on the ground and the tranny in 1st gear, remove the topmost lug and replace it with a stud about 3" long (a spare lug with the hex head cut off). This will prevent the wheel from toppling over on you while you remove the remaining lugs. Jack up the tractor so the wheel is free to move. Then carefully rock the wheel back a forth a little to walk the wheel off the stud. If the tire is filled with fluid, I advise draining it before removing the wheel. Just take your time and be careful while rolling the wheel around your shop.

Good luck

/ mf 35 #4  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Tassie.

Enjoy the site... as 'flusher' has already given excellent advice.

Are you over in WA?

/ mf 35
With the wheels on the ground and the tranny in 1st gear, remove the topmost lug and replace it with a stud about 3" long (a spare lug with the hex head cut off). This will prevent the wheel from toppling over on you while you remove the remaining lugs. Jack up the tractor so the wheel is free to move. Then carefully rock the wheel back a forth a little to walk the wheel off the stud. If the tire is filled with fluid, I advise draining it before removing the wheel. Just take your time and be careful while rolling the wheel around your shop.

Good luck

Thanks, I have been scared in the past but will give it a go. cheers
Keith