MF 3600 Series

/ MF 3600 Series #21  
I just bought a 2009 3635 with around 1200 hours that seems to have the same issue. Bought it off of a dealer 5 hours away, and when I unloaded it off the trailer and parked it in the shop it wouldn't move the next day. Currently have at the local dealer and they can't seem to get it fixed, Replaced the sensor and valve, hydraulic fluid and filter, but still has lights on the dash and will not move. I haven't ever seen a code pop up when I was messing with it. They are saying that the next step is to split the tractor (even though they couldn't really tell me why). I think they are 100% guessing at it. Any help out there?

Last edited:
   / MF 3600 Series #22  
I am assuming its a power shuttle tractor. I would be check the function of the power shuttle lever before I would split the tractor. If the switch in the shuttle lever is not functioning properly the tractor won't move. It will then need to have the clutch pedal re-calibrated.

/ MF 3600 Series #23  
It's going on two months and still no tractor! The dealership that I have it at have at least been honest. They have told me that they have never worked on one of these tractors and are learning as they go. Currently we are waiting on three sensors to get there. A forward shuttle, reverse shuttle, and I can't remember the other one. According to them the tractor had codes for all three of the sensors. Hopefully we will get some closure on it soon. To say that I am discouraged, would be an understatement.