MF 50 B industrial Duluxe expert detectives needed

/ MF 50 B industrial Duluxe expert detectives needed #11  
heres the best i can get:

It's funny, but I had assumed the serial number tag I attempted to decode earlier was from the engine, because the numbers follow the same sequence as Perkins engines. Now that I have better pictures to work with I can see that I got a couple of numbers wrong in the previous attempt. The 8 should have been a 0 and the 4 should have been a 1.

OLD:3383 849497
NEW:3303 819497

However, I'm still having difficulty with the numbers on the bottom portion of the tag.

/ MF 50 B industrial Duluxe expert detectives needed
It's funny, but I had assumed the serial number tag I attempted to decode earlier was from the engine, because the numbers follow the same sequence as Perkins engines. Now that I have better pictures to work with I can see that I got a couple of numbers wrong in the previous attempt. The 8 should have been a 0 and the 4 should have been a 1.

OLD:3383 849497
NEW:3303 819497

However, I'm still having difficulty with the numbers on the bottom portion of the tag.

Thanks Again MasseyVW! thats goging to be really helpful, After 2 weeks of searching I still don't know the year, or any other history of the thing? Wish i could find somone with the exact same model who has a service manual, can't belive the prices some are asking for an old book ?:confused2:
Any more help from anyone is very welcome Thanks for a great site Guys!:cool2::thumbsup:

/ MF 50 B industrial Duluxe expert detectives needed #13  
3303, the last number looks more like a 5 to me.

/ MF 50 B industrial Duluxe expert detectives needed #14  
Thanks Again MasseyVW! thats goging to be really helpful, After 2 weeks of searching I still don't know the year, or any other history of the thing? Wish i could find somone with the exact same model who has a service manual, can't belive the prices some are asking for an old book ?:confused2:
Any more help from anyone is very welcome Thanks for a great site Guys!:cool2::thumbsup:

Don't do any sanding or scratching with something sharp. Use a paint remover to clean the area so you can see it better with a magnifying glass.

/ MF 50 B industrial Duluxe expert detectives needed #16  
   / MF 50 B industrial Duluxe expert detectives needed #17  
I have a mf50 industrial too , mine was built in feb 1975 serial number 834081 if that helps any. my dash is the same as yours also with the perkins 212.