MF 573 and other new model line

/ MF 573 and other new model line #1  

Big_Cajun

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1130
Got a ballpark price of $20,000 for a brand new 573 basic model: One remote, 8x2 transmission and live pto...2WD.

Located in Louisiana...what do you guys think? Seems a little steep to me. The dealer stated that the new 500 series boasts a new larger platform on ROPS models, but that only holds true for the 573 on up. The only major change on the 563 (461) on down is the new hood. Since I can't find a 471 to try out, I have nothing to compare this "new larger platform" to.

He also talked about the new 3400 series...I think it is 3400 series. All the controls on these have been placed in a console to the operator's right. Furthermore, these will have Sisu diesels in them. I believe they will be available with PTO hp of 55, 65, and 75.

Just a bit of info.

BC

/ MF 573 and other new model line #3  
The local Massey dealer is very excited about the 3600 tractors. He says they are more upscale than the 500 series and about $3000 more than the equivalent 500 series tractor. He said they are supposed to be "bulletproof." I would advise you to pass on the 500 series,unless they have done a lot to improve the quality over to 400 series. I had a 451 that had quite a few problems and I know of many more that have been plagued with quality problems.

/ MF 573 and other new model line #4  
The new 3600 series are made by Antonio CARRARO, the same people who build axle assembly and other drive line parts in most FWD tractors. They have been building tractors for years in Italy and recently I hear build a tractor for Deere in another market so now will build these 3625 (68 engine HP and 55 pto) 3635 (78 enginehp and 65 pto) 3645 I think ( 88 engine and 75 pto) for Massey with SiSu Turbocharged engines 201 C.I.D. according to literature these tractors will have all the good stuff worth waiting for like one piece tilt up hood,540/540E pto, air suspension seat in cab,22.4 GPM hydraulic system, center drive line on FWD, HEAVY DUTY nuf sed

/ MF 573 and other new model line #5  
Hey,

I hope they update their site soon. Those 3600 series sound awesome. And the 573 sounds pretty good too!!

/ MF 573 and other new model line #6  
WilliamBos said:
Hey,

I hope they update their site soon. Those 3600 series sound awesome. And the 573 sounds pretty good too!!
I wouldn't count on that to happen anytime soon. If there's one thing Massey doesn't care about its an up to date website. The dyna 6 transmissions in the 6400 series have been out for 6 months or longer and their still no mention of them on there or the new dyna-4's or the new 5470 tractor thats been out for several months. Agco also doesn't answer e-mails because i've e-mailed them several times via their contact us page and havn't got any response. Based on what i'm seeing I don't think i'd want an Agco product. If a company is to sorry to keep their websites updated and to answer an e-mail then I personally wont give them my business.

/ MF 573 and other new model line #7  
EquipmentUser said:
I wouldn't count on that to happen anytime soon. If there's one thing Massey doesn't care about its an up to date website. The dyna 6 transmissions in the 6400 series have been out for 6 months or longer and their still no mention of them on there or the new dyna-4's or the new 5470 tractor thats been out for several months. Agco also doesn't answer e-mails because i've e-mailed them several times via their contact us page and havn't got any response. Based on what i'm seeing I don't think i'd want an Agco product. If a company is to sorry to keep their websites updated and to answer an e-mail then I personally wont give them my business.
I agree with them not keeping the web site updateed. They just don't seem to care about it. As far as e-mail, I have had good luck getting response from them.

/ MF 573 and other new model line #8  
I saw a new 5400 series tractor on the lot yesterday with a new orchard style cab for orange groves around here that looked good for sraying, it also had a 6 cylinder SiSu engine in it.

/ MF 573 and other new model line #9  
AGCO has updated the challenger website and has a picture and info about the new MT300B (same as 3600 series MF)

/ MF 573 and other new model line #10  
JerryG said:
I agree with them not keeping the web site updateed. They just don't seem to care about it. As far as e-mail, I have had good luck getting response from them.
Do you send e-mails from the agco contact us page or to the e-mail address on the massey website? How long has it been since you last e-mailed and got a response?