MF/Agco style quick tach

/ MF/Agco style quick tach #1  

rope1

Tractor
AGCO ST34 A
Has anyone bought/used the quick tach shown in the loader manual? Not the skid steer type, but the more basic one with the two large pins on the bottom that you pull out to disengage the bucket. Just wondered if anyone had any opinion or experience to share.

/ MF/Agco style quick tach #2  
I have the MF style quick tach that you describe. I wish I would have gotten it when I bought my tractor because I dreaded switching between my bucket and pallet forks. Now that I have the quick tach, I switch them frequently. It was well worth the $200.

/ MF/Agco style quick tach #3  
I have it on my 1531. Works just fine and is lighter and cheaper than the Skid Steer type, but it doesn't allow the use of all the Skid Steer attachments out there. So there's the trade-off.

/ MF/Agco style quick tach #4  
I have that on my 1445 and I like it. I guess the skid steer type is more common, but this is what my tractor had and I don't need much more then my bucket and forks. After all, with a little work, you could always make a plate to attach to the "MF Quick Tach" so that the skid steer quick attach will work.