MF Breaking With Iseki?

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #11  
Looks to me like the 2405, the 2410 and the 2415 are all SAME built units

Italian tractors with the Mits. engines.

Can't say about any other CUT series. I was looking for a hydraulic filter for my Hurlimann, and the M-F 2415 was referenced as using the same item. So I looked a bit more.

The three models sure have the SAME build features.

Not sure about any of the "GC" stuff. But it appears that the SUB CUTS share numbers, but prefix GC ......you figure that one ;-)

Last edited:
   / MF Breaking With Iseki? #12  
The 2405,2410 and 2415 you're thinking are different than the gc series referenced here.

The gc and 1700 series. Are Japanese built by iseki. The ones you're finding look like European built units not imported to North America.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #13  
MY 1648 is all Iseki. I sat on the 1700's and the tractors are identical except the seat, the cab roof, and a couple small features. I didn't know they switched to Mitsu engines for tier 4, but I can say that the rest of the tractor is the same as my Iseki/1648

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #14  
My understanding is that the 1734E and the 1739E lower hp economy series are going to be built by iseki with shibuara engines.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #15  
Anyone know when is the E series is due out, and what kind of loader will it have ?

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #16  
The 1700E's are on the web site now. And yes they have Shibaura engines. They are a good engine also.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #17  
Just a little Iseki history......Iseki has used Mitsubishi engines before. The Bolens G/Iseki TX models back in the '80's used their KE70 and KE75 engines.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #18  
Will Iseki build the 17** series tractors using Mitsubishi engines or will Mitsubishi build tractors and engines?

Only the 1700 Premium Series are manufactured with Mitsubishi Engines. 1700 Economy are Shibaura Engines, 4600 Series are AGCO Power Engines. The rest of tractor is manufactured by Iseki. The engine changes are to meet the TierIV Final Clean Air Emission Regulations.

I have been playing with the new 1700 Premiums and they are extremely quiet...I can almost hear myself think. Iseki was a great engine bust I've been very impressed with power and torque of the new Mitsubishi Engines.

We did a little video clip on the new 1700 Premium Series and it has the engine running:

Hope it helps.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #19  
Anyone know when is the E series is due out, and what kind of loader will it have ?

The Massey Ferguson L100 Loader is the fit for 1726E, 1734E and 1739E.

We have several Economy Compacts coming and look like they are scheduled to ship this month.

/ MF Breaking With Iseki? #20  
Only the 1700 Premium Series are manufactured with Mitsubishi Engines. 1700 Economy are Shibaura Engines, 4600 Series are AGCO Power Engines. The rest of tractor is manufactured by Iseki. The engine changes are to meet the TierIV Final Clean Air Emission Regulations. I have been playing with the new 1700 Premiums and they are extremely quiet...I can almost hear myself think. Iseki was a great engine bust I've been very impressed with power and torque of the new Mitsubishi Engines. We did a little video clip on the new 1700 Premium Series and it has the engine running: YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMuLzUC0gLw&list=UUlL2pydeG4YjAj3EZXj_FqQ&feature=share&index=1 Hope it helps.
Finally a video of a compact tractor (that also just happens to be my favorite brand) with R1 tires! No way I'm trying to offend anyone, and I try not to 'hate' but I can honestly say that I personally HATE R4 tractor tires.