Buying Advice MF GC2610 TLB or JD 1026R TLB

/ MF GC2610 TLB or JD 1026R TLB
Orange Man - what's wrong with your B2620 TLB that you're shopping for a SCUT?

The B2620 TLB was on loan and went back to its home :) So I'm debating on a CUT or SCUT to purchase. If I go SCUT, I'm thinking 1 series Deere. Going to take a closer look at them later this week.

/ MF GC2610 TLB or JD 1026R TLB
I was also quick to discount the little SCUTs. Next thing I knew I found myself buying a 1026r to work around the house. My bigger tractor was just too much to use in the small (1/3 acre) garden behind the house, and I wanted something that would not tear up the grass immediately around the house. I went and looked at the 1026r not thinking I could convince myself to buy what I thought was a glorified lawnmower. It surprised me, but it is a very capable little tractor. I have not taken delivery of it, but I enjoyed driving it around the dealer's lot. I'm hoping (weather permitting) to get it this week. I can say that the mower deck is easy to drive on and off despite the concerns I had after reading some reviews on here. I'll most likely post something more after I have had it for a bit, but I will second the opinion of driving the both and forming your own opinion. I believe JD is still offering (through the end of April) 0% for 60 months on the 1025r and 1026r tractors if that helps in your decision.

Good to hear, please keep us posted!