MF Model 25 Disk

/ MF Model 25 Disk #11  
I have the same harrow. It is a sturdy piece of equipment and should handle your four acres without a problem. Your harrow is missing all the disc scrapers, but if you don't have clay soils it might not matter too much. As someone else noted, the bearings are made out of wood, so make sure they are well greased at all times. You might want to take them apart and check their condition. If you need a manual let me know and I can send you a copy.

Never saw a #25 MF disc with wooden bearings. They're cast iron on ALL of 'em I've ever worked on. My parts manual only has listing for cast iron......

/ MF Model 25 Disk #12  
I also have that model disk in a 6 footer. Does a great job..!!! Love the semi-float of the gangs. That baby will really cut..!!

There used to be one setting at a small dealer on Rt. 68, between Maysville, and Paris KY. Appeared to be a 7' model. Always wanted to stop, and see what they wanted for it, for my buddy. But too far to go for us, just for that.

/ MF Model 25 Disk #13  
I have the same harrow. It is a sturdy piece of equipment and should handle your four acres without a problem. Your harrow is missing all the disc scrapers, but if you don't have clay soils it might not matter too much. As someone else noted, the bearings are made out of wood, so make sure they are well greased at all times. You might want to take them apart and check their condition. If you need a manual let me know and I can send you a copy.

Must of found some scrapers somewhere there in the video.:)
Keep us posted on the rebuild as I've got the same job looking me in the face. Details please.

/ MF Model 25 Disk #14  
Hi Guys, looking for a bit of help. I broke a couple disc blades on my model 25 disc. I removed the axles from the disc frame and cannot for the life on be get the spacers/spools free. They are seized to the shaft. I try tapping it, WD-40 and even a press. Any pointers would be much appreciated. I don't want to ruin the spool for the bearing box because they aren't available any more. Has anyone had this issue before? Also, is there anyone around that has parts? I just want a few spacers and maybe the spool spacer. Thanks!