Loader MF Moves Slow in All Gears

/ MF Moves Slow in All Gears
I believe you're barking up the wrong tree. If your 1260 has a standard synchro transmission with mechanical shuttle, there is no hydraulic connection to the drive. The only hydraulic clutch involved would be the PTO.

I think you should check for pedal free play first, and adjust as needed. If that checks out, you probably have a clutch problem, no matter what was done do it before your purchase.
Well that is interesting. You are correct std synchro mechanical shift. No hydraulic control for tranmission?So if I did have low fluid or a plugged filter ( which I didn’t ) it would have no connection to trans?
You have a great idea because I just remembered a couple times when I pressed hard and then a fast release on clutch it seemed to work better. That could be a connection to what your mentioning.
Can you please give me any adivise and where to start on adjusting pedal.
Thank you

/ MF Moves Slow in All Gears #12  
Not sure if this link will come through but if it does you can make out the adjustment turnbuckle on the vertical rod. (items 8,9, and 13) There should be a panel/cover somewhere below the pedal that you can remove to expose the adjustment. Looks like you would lengthen the rod to increase free play.

AGCO Parts Books

/ MF Moves Slow in All Gears #13  
Link didn't work as I'd hoped. Just scroll down the table of contents to clutch pedal and open that page.

Not sure if this link will come through but if it does you can make out the adjustment turnbuckle on the vertical rod. (items 8,9, and 13) There should be a panel/cover somewhere below the pedal that you can remove to expose the adjustment. Looks like you would lengthen the rod to increase free play.

AGCO Parts Books

Thank You Harry, I'm in the middle of replacing the water pump so ince i have that project done this week I will attmpet to adjust linkage and go form there. I will be back with resultd by the weekend.
Thank you again

Eric

/ MF Moves Slow in All Gears #15  
Sorry, guess I'm just too used to a hydrostatic transmission. Other --more knowledgeable-- folks are pointing you in the right direction, I think. Good luck!

Sorry, guess I'm just too used to a hydrostatic transmission. Other --more knowledgeable-- folks are pointing you in the right direction, I think. Good luck!

I finally reached the age where I will take all the advise I can get.
I will be back with results of taking all your advise
Enjoy this great day and get outside and enjoy

Well Harry i just finished up replaing the water pump and the fooled with the pedal linkage. There was NO play to start with I adjusted it to have about an inch play. It WORKED and ran good. Dont wan to jinx myself i did not ket it run for an hour just about 3 min and it still shiftef fine. O can auctally feel it goin in out of geat nicley.
Thanks for your advise you saved me :thumbsup:

adjsuting the clutch pedal to have an inch play fixed it. Thank you ALL .
Eric :D

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Pallet of Misc Automobile Plastic Wheel Covers. (A33079)
Pallet of Misc...
Klutch Electric Concrete Curb Machine (A33349)
Klutch Electric...
2024 40ft High Cube Container, (A33078)
2024 40ft High...
2022 Great Dane 53 X 102 Reefer Trailer (A33439)
2022 Great Dane 53...
2014 Mack CXU613 Tractor Truck (A34302)
2014 Mack CXU613...
Industrial Tire Safety Cage (A34007)
Industrial Tire...