MF135 REAR WHEEL REMOVAL

/ MF135 REAR WHEEL REMOVAL #11  
Do you remove the exhaust to go under the olive trees? I'm thinking about a horizontal exhaust for mine to work in the woods.

I bought it from a guy who used it in his olive orchard and the tractor had the exhaust system arranged in the low configuration then. I use it in my hayfield so I modified the exhaust as shown in the photo.

/ MF135 REAR WHEEL REMOVAL #12  
I use a long pry bar. Lay it on the floor at the center of the axle and roll the tire over it. Then just balance it with your left hand and pry with your right.

Attachments

• image-3687978016.jpg
    image-3687978016.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 74
   / MF135 REAR WHEEL REMOVAL #13  
I bought it from a guy who used it in his olive orchard and the tractor had the exhaust system arranged in the low configuration then. I use it in my hayfield so I modified the exhaust as shown in the photo.

Thanks for explaining.

/ MF135 REAR WHEEL REMOVAL #14  
Has anyone got any tricks of the trade to remove the rear wheels of my MF135. The nuts have been loosened off, it's just a matter of manhandling the wheel and getting it back on

I use the Shop Crane to lift the wheel and move it, same thing I use to break the bead.
P6030363.JPG P6030356.JPG P6030357.JPG P6030362.JPG

Last edited:
   / MF135 REAR WHEEL REMOVAL #16  
That's a neat way to put your hydraulics to work.:thumbsup: Good thinking.

Thanks, I wish I'd taken a picture of the setup before I applied pressure, the solid steel bar was up on edge, next to the C clamps, against the bead. It still took a lot of effort on the jack handle! :)
View attachment 313564