Mice repellant

/ Mice repellant #21  
We've got three cats - two of which are mice-machines. One of them, a 20-pound domestic medium-hair, won't give up until he's killed everything in his territory. One night he brought up about twenty mice for us and we finally had to lock him inside because he just wouldn't stop the carnage and I got sick of dealing with dead mice. The other one is a scrappy little stray that someone abandoned by our road and ended up adopting us. Pound-for-pound, I've never seen such a killing machine. He's about seven pounds, and has taken down critters almost as big as he is. He even took down the neighbors dog when it came into our yard - I was laughing hysterically, it looked like a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom episode with a cheetah taking down a gazelle. The dog was so embarrassed that runs at the sight of the cat now.

In my opinion, cats are some of the coolest animals in the world - and they sure earn their keep. I wouldn't want to be without them.

/ Mice repellant #22  
Yes there is an outlet where the heat tape for the water pipe plug in, the sonice device is plugged into that and is taped so it points toward the hole. It is not taped over the noise outlet.

/ Mice repellant #23  
I like the ketch all method and I'll be buying some. I use fake cheese snap traps in my attic and get one or two itty bitty mice each year. That Ketchall is the ticket!!!

/ Mice repellant #24  
Would you like to borrow Sammy? He can catch any mouse anywhere. He usually plays with them till they die or until one of my dogs decides to end it. He is in stealth mode in the picture. He got in there by himself.

Attachments

• 429154-DSC01561.JPG
    429154-DSC01561.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 124
   / Mice repellant #25  
Jim, you got one of the burrowing cats too? Here is mine in her stealth mode....

Attachments

• 429236-under cover.JPG
    429236-under cover.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 131
   / Mice repellant #26  
I think they are related, they are both black. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif