mid mount mower lift link setup B2650

/ mid mount mower lift link setup B2650 #1  

Rob 80

Silver Member
Tractor
B2650
Can anyone tell me if that little flat bar that i have circled should be bloted to the frame if so which hole because it aligns up with a few? As the dealer has it installed now it will just spin around. The right side does not have it.

unspecified.jpg

I'm trying to get the linkage aligned to hold up the arms for the winter. My dealer has so many things installed half way needless to say i have never been back. Does anyone know what the dealers install? I'm guessing only the attachments and the tractor itself is already put together.

unspecified (1).jpg

/ mid mount mower lift link setup B2650 #2  
See your mmm manual, look at page 27 and the diagram of the rear links on page 18. I had the same problem. Took mine off for winter today also. Pull the key from the peg on the right of your second picture that will allow you to pull out and rotate the bracket with the hole. Raise the rear links and then you can pull the spring loaded pins, replace pin into bracket hole and store the rear links in their top position when not using the mower. There should be a similar bracket on the right side to hold up the right rear link. If not, talk to your dealer, you need one.