Midnight snacks!

/ Midnight snacks! #22  
I was wondering what you guy's like to "throw" together for a quick snack?? Maybe I can glean a few new ideas.

Me:

Wheat toast with Peanut butter and slices of Banana.

Baby carrots.

OJ and Banana "smoothie"

Flour tortillas brushed with butter, then the cheese!! heat to "melt" and fold

Grapes

Last but not least Little Debbie snacks:thumbsup:

Somebody sounds like a vegan (almost) ...?

/ Midnight snacks! #23  
Squirt cheese on crackers, Vienna sausage, Penrose sausages, tamales, big hunk of sharp cheddar cheese with picapepper sauce, any kind of burnt flesh of dead animals ( Bar-B-Q ), cold fried chicken with salt and butter white bread. But most of all fried Spam sandwiches with extra helman 's mayo on white bread. I 'm sending my cardiologist 's kids through college !

/ Midnight snacks! #24  
Squirt cheese on crackers, viena sausage, tamales, big hunk of sharp chedar cheese with picapeper sauce, but most of all fried Spam sandwiches with extra helman 's mayo on white bread. I 'm sending my cardiologist 's kids through college !

Fried spam....anybody here know what "spam" stands for ? S omething P osing A s M eat...

sailorman, you make me envious...your midnight snack is better eating than most of my dinners. And yes, I'm married...

/ Midnight snacks!
Usually, my dreams involve a broken tractor, a small angry monkey and the cops. I'd rather stay awake. :drool:

:laughing:

Moss, the 60's must have been rough on you:D Wasn't a movie kind of like that with Clint Eastwood?

/ Midnight snacks! #27  
Usually, my dreams involve a broken tractor, a small angry monkey and the cops. I'd rather stay awake.

Evil-Monkey-family-guy.jpg

(The evil closet monkey from The Family Guy)

/ Midnight snacks! #28  
JDgreen227 said:
I have been retired 8 1/2 years now, and I sleep really well, but still have vivid, colorful dreams about my former career numerous times a week. I wonder what a shrink would have to say about that? I really liked my job, if that means anything...

Broken tractors, cops, and a p-----d off monkey? I really feel BAD for you, MossRoad.

Those are not dreams, but nightmares....

No fair talking about sleep. We have a new born so I have a feeling dreams won't be a problem for me for a while:)

/ Midnight snacks! #29  
Hmm, being that I am 15, I have made a few good easy snacks. :D Ever tried pretzels and sour cream? That sure is good. I also am pretty fast at making nachos with a rediculous amount of cheese. Tortillas with white rice, sour cream, and cheddar cheese microwaved is real good too. And when we have it, cold pizza or garlic bread with cheddar cheese. These are off the top of my head, I know there is more, I just havent looked in the fridge yet. :licking:

/ Midnight snacks! #30  
To me its a big glass of V8 and back to bed. I drink a ton of water at night too. Although it makes me have to get up at least 2x to, you know..