Mig Amp question

/ Mig Amp question #11  
WOW, I cant believe the price:thumbsup:

Under a grand for a 200A machine that will stick, mig, and DC Tig:confused2:

Heck, for just a Lincoln or Miller DC tig only is pushing that price if not more.

I bought a used MIG about 3 years ago. A linde 225A 60% and thought I did good @ $600:confused2:

I know that everlast only has a 30% Duty cycle, but who needs to rush.

I guess I didnt realize the everlasts were that affordable:thumbsup:

/ Mig Amp question #12  
Compare Everlast MIGs with others in their class, and you'll typically find the duty cycle much better than its competitors.

/ Mig Amp question #13  
Normally the transformer machines have a higher duty cycle but they lack performance as far as features and arc characteristics. Ususlly duty Cycle only comes into play under extreme situations. That's why all of the Majors are re-evaluating it. I own all types of welders but always go for the Inverter in shop weld situations.

/ Mig Amp question #14  
Not the lower amp transformer machines. Their duty cycles are pitiful, and their amperage draw is heavy. Almost any transformer mig on the market seems to max out their duty cycle at 10% or less at max amps, at or near 200 amps or less. My ESAB migmaster 250, keeps a healthy 50% at 250 amps and 40% at 280. Now that is a machine...but you better put on your truss if you are going to load it up.:ashamed: