milk crates make excellent carry alls

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #1  

sizzami

Silver Member
Tractor
kioti dk 45
I built the new wagon and then screwed a milk crate with two slices cut in the end add a couple of bungees and presto chainsaw holder in a very conveniant location.

Attachments

• SDC10052.JPG
    SDC10052.JPG
    277.9 KB · Views: 908
  • SDC10053.JPG
    SDC10053.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 674
  • SDC10054.JPG
    SDC10054.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 1,634
   / milk crates make excellent carry alls #2  
Something I have found useful about milk creates is they are almost always the same height as the table on most of the portable tale saws available at box stores. If you don't have the legs attached they make great catch stands when ripping long pieces of wood.

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #3  
They also make great seats at the end of the garden to sit and rest a bit.
But don't leave them in the sun, they have no uv protection and the bottom
will soon fall through and that's no fun. Don't ask.

David

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #4  
They also make great containers for 20 lb. propane cylinders to keep the tank from rolling around in back of the truck when you have to go fill them.

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #5  
They also make great containers for 20 lb. propane cylinders to keep the tank from rolling around in back of the truck when you have to go fill them.

:thumbsup:

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #6  

BTDT works good

James K0UA

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #7  
Mine have all come from thrift stores or garage sales. I've never gotten around to returning them to the dairies that put the warning on the lower panel telling me that it is their property. But being the criminal sort, I also tear the tags off mattresses.

227552d1314661152-milk-crates-make-excellent-carry-sdc10054.jpg

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #8  
I use them in my shop and shed. I put all sort of things in them, keeping things somewhat more organized. One thing I like about them is that they are STACKABLE, thus providing me with more room to work;etc. The storage possibilities are infinite. Happy Tractoring.:tractor::tractor:

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #9  
Mine have all come from thrift stores or garage sales. I've never gotten around to returning them to the dairies that put the warning on the lower panel telling me that it is their property. But being the criminal sort, I also tear the tags off mattresses.

227552d1314661152-milk-crates-make-excellent-carry-sdc10054.jpg
My brother in law got a ticket for having milk crates in his truck while going to work. Cop told him it was a crack down. He figured it was just another excuse for a cop to pull you over when they don't have a reason. But we live in the peoples republic of New York so who knows.

/ milk crates make excellent carry alls #10  
Gee, they do belong to someone else and someone else paid for them originally, not you or me.

Don't they all state on the crate the company that paid for them and they belong to?

Just assume it's yours when in reality, it's not. Its the 'American Way'.....:laughing:

I'm guilty of it myself, though it's not right....

I have one on my quad's front rack for carrying small stuff....