Grapple Millonzi LD-48 Grapple?

/ Millonzi LD-48 Grapple?
Oh and I love this grapple, great tool. Its mounted on a DK45se.

Looks great. When you purchased it did it already have the hookups to go onto your front end loader? Or was this something you did.

/ Millonzi LD-48 Grapple? #12  
I read on another forum to contact a Joe M. who is with Millonzi. I found a link to the website but all the contact numbers do not work. Does anyone have any idea if they are still in business? I could use a phone number or e-mail address would be great.

I am basically looking for a light duty grapple for brush / trees etc.. Its for a new holland TC-30. The local new holland dealer has one but its $1,800. just for the grapple not including the hoses and valve attachments etc... I am just looking for any ideas on a light inexpensive grapple $600 -$800 or so.

Hello We just fnished our LD it is a 60" and I'll have pictures of it tomorrow if you are interested the price is $950.00 but ours is built a little better then Millonzi.
Thanks

/ Millonzi LD-48 Grapple? #13  
Hello We just fnished our LD it is a 60" and I'll have pictures of it tomorrow if you are interested the price is $950.00 but ours is built a little better then Millonzi.
Thanks

Photos, we need photos! It would be nice to have the specs or drawings as well. How much does it weight? Does it come with options for pin specific mounts as well as quick attach?

Sounds like a very good deal.

/ Millonzi LD-48 Grapple? #14  
Melissa,

We have talked before, and I have one of your toothbars which is excellent, and some of the best money I have ever spent. Your company service is excellent as evidenced by my personal experience as well as numerous comments by other customers on this website.

Having said that, I really think you have missed the boat on this grapple! The consensus is that everyone is looking for a 48" lighweight grapple!!! Millonzi's 48" grapple was ideal for CUT users, and since they have gone out of business, that is the gap everyone was looking for you to fill. While there may be some market for a 60" grapple, the 48" is the one which would have enjoyed the same success on this site as your toothbars have. I would hope you would take another look at this and come up with a 48" grapple around 300lbs. weight, at a price around $800.

/ Millonzi LD-48 Grapple? #15  
Melissa,

We have talked before, and I have one of your toothbars which is excellent, and some of the best money I have ever spent. Your company service is excellent as evidenced by my personal experience as well as numerous comments by other customers on this website.

Having said that, I really think you have missed the boat on this grapple! The consensus is that everyone is looking for a 48" lighweight grapple!!! Millonzi's 48" grapple was ideal for CUT users, and since they have gone out of business, that is the gap everyone was looking for you to fill. While there may be some market for a 60" grapple, the 48" is the one which would have enjoyed the same success on this site as your toothbars have. I would hope you would take another look at this and come up with a 48" grapple around 300lbs. weight, at a price around $800.

I agree 100%:D I told here the same thing in a post and in a long PM that she never replied to...

I am hoping it's just "top secret" and they are doing it...

/ Millonzi LD-48 Grapple? #16  
Yes it had the quick attach hookup. Fit right on with no problems. I had my tractor dealer make up a set of hoses with swivel fittings on one end and quick connects at both ends. Ran the hoses very carefully along the frame and up to the loader. They are connected to the rear remotes. I feel the 48" is perfect for the tractor. Originally I was thinking 60 or 66" but now I am very glad I purchased the 48. I dont have pictures of the plumbing job.

I have alot of trees and brush to clear and pickup. I have already done about 1 acre of small trees and brush,, the burn pile is looking pretty large now, about 15 high and 30 feet long and 20 feet wide...Gonna be a big fire for the snowmobiling season.

/ Millonzi LD-48 Grapple? #17  
Mellisa,

My apologies... I see in your other recent post that you are also going to offer a 48"... GREAT!!!! The price seems fair... my only concern now is the weight (400 lb). I understand your weight = quality argument, but no one with the Millonzi 48" grapple at around 300 lbs. had any quality issues that I am aware of. Just my thoughts for what they are worth......