Milwaukee power tools

/ Milwaukee power tools #91  
I had a old buddy years and years ago he quit as plumber's apprentice when in some attic crawl a right angle hawg caught and smacked him in the face!

The latest 2 speed cordless versions the Fuel Super Hawgs have a clutch action on low speed

2 models one has a quick release 7/16 hex chuck (2711) the other a keyed 1/2 Jacob chuck (2709)

and up to a 6 1/4 bit rating.

Expensive bare tool/with no battery is the same price as a corded Super Hawg model.

2707/08 bare tool cordless Hole Hawgs run $100 less

I was watching some the super hawg video demonstrations. Cordless certainly has come a long way though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjnt8ZNbDu4

/ Milwaukee power tools #92  
Once burned makes my leary and in my case it has been twice.

I sent my defective battery to Milwaukee and they denied the claim and kept the battery...

Said the battery had been in a wet environment??? I did use it to secure some loose flashing to stop a roof leak...

When I complained about not getting it back I was told it had been disposed because it no longer worked.

/ Milwaukee power tools #93  
Sweet...someday soon I can leave the air compressor behind!

At least for the finish work :)

mil finish.jpg

/ Milwaukee power tools #94  
You bought one them stand lights :eek: I like that new smaller work light So get free 5.0 battery with it hey :D

I bought the smaller M18 Trueview with free 5.0 battery as well, it's brighter than the stand light!

/ Milwaukee power tools #95  
Just received a mail flyer and there are some pretty good combo deals to be had this month on different Milwaukee tools.

One is the High Torque impact wrench kit 2763-22 with 4.0 batteries. Pretty pricey alone, but now comes with the 2646-20F 18v 2 speed cordless grease gun (that's a $169 bare tool) for a limited time and also free shipping.

Milwaukee M18 Impact Wrench with Ring Kit | Acme Tools

The other also posted elsewhere here on TBN is 2407-22 drill with two 1.5ah batteries, a charger, and soft side tool bag along with their popular BT speaker all for $89 (plus s&h)

MILWAUKEE-247-22B | Acme Tools

/ Milwaukee power tools
Just received a mail flyer and there are some pretty good combo deals to be had this month on different Milwaukee tools.

One is the High Torque impact wrench kit 2763-22 with 4.0 batteries. Pretty pricey alone, but now comes with the 2646-20F 18v 2 speed cordless grease gun (that's a $169 bare tool) for a limited time and also free shipping.

Milwaukee M18 Impact Wrench with Ring Kit | Acme Tools

The other also posted elsewhere here on TBN is 2407-22 drill with two 1.5ah batteries, a charger, and soft side tool bag along with their popular BT speaker all for $89 (plus s&h)

MILWAUKEE-247-22B | Acme Tools

Would like to get a circular saw to replace my old one.

/ Milwaukee power tools #97  
A couple of more Milwaukee bargains for June

The M12 grease Gun kit 2446-21XC @$169 comes with a 4.0XC free battery offer plus seen a banner ad on this site for $20 off $100 purchase @ ACME.

Just tried it out and it stacked with another promotional offer (for a free 4.0 battery) Coupon code good until 6/15

/ Milwaukee power tools #98  
Home Depot has had some really nice Milwaukee rollaway tool boxes on display, seem to be pretty well constructed and priced reasonable.

/ Milwaukee power tools #99  
Home Depot has had some really nice Milwaukee rollaway tool boxes on display, seem to be pretty well constructed and priced reasonable.

Been a few online reviews on the new Milwaukee boxes and some other name branded ones, Seems they are all getting into the game.

/ Milwaukee power tools #100  
I bought a Milwaukee Fuel 1/2" 18V impact wrench the other week. I've been pretty impressed with it.

I own a couple of the Fuel tools and the only thing I thought could be improved is the chuck on the 1/2" drill/driver. They don't have enough knurling on the chuck to help you get it tight enough to hold smaller drill bits securely. Between the one I own and 4 more at our shop, everyone has had the same complaint about the chuck.