Mini 4 Wheel laoder- Yanmar?

/ Mini 4 Wheel laoder- Yanmar?
Hi all , thanks , for your time, This all seems to fit , I am thinking this is a hyd clutch release not a clutch pedal as per, It probably wasnt releasing fully causing grinding in the standard trans gearbox, gear positions very sloppy, when shifted to third it might have jambed 2 gears locking transmission, do you think it might have a drive coupling somewhare sheared ? Could you comment on if this was a friction clutch the hydrualics would be driven off engine not trans, would this be correct? as mine quit all together.
Thanks all ,I will start dissassembling covers ,as soon as I can move it to a warm place.
If better, would someone more this to construction forum , all have been very helpful on this one. Sorry," New Guy"
Hali63:thumbsup:

/ Mini 4 Wheel laoder- Yanmar? #12  
I'll ask a moderator to move it...

/ Mini 4 Wheel laoder- Yanmar? #14  
Hi all , thanks , for your time, This all seems to fit , I am thinking this is a hyd clutch release not a clutch pedal as per, It probably wasnt releasing fully causing grinding in the standard trans gearbox, gear positions very sloppy, when shifted to third it might have jambed 2 gears locking transmission, do you think it might have a drive coupling somewhare sheared ? Could you comment on if this was a friction clutch the hydrualics would be driven off engine not trans, would this be correct? as mine quit all together.
Thanks all ,I will start dissassembling covers ,as soon as I can move it to a warm place.
If better, would someone more this to construction forum , all have been very helpful on this one. Sorry," New Guy"
Hali63:thumbsup:

Its definitely possible to do as you've described.."jam two gears together". With the tractors, it's usually not too hard to access the upper trans cover and get to the internals and see what's going on and get it lined out. I would assume that if it has a gear trans w/ friction clutch, it has a hydo pump driven off the engine. Once you get the covers off, this will all be obvious to you. I am baffled as to why a gear transmission and all the hydraulics would quit at the same time......unless this is a powershift transmission...which it kind of sounds like you do, which on the tractors uses the same oil reservoir ( but not the same pump) as the loader. Have you checked the hydraulic fluid level and the filter/screen?

/ Mini 4 Wheel laoder- Yanmar? #15  
Very likely that the hydro pump is driven from the output shaft of the trans. Or dependent on a couple of things, it may have a flex plate arrangement that has worn out.

/ Mini 4 Wheel laoder- Yanmar?
:(Hi all , update,
I found this loader has a drive shaft from motor to trans , (hydro), it has 2 tire type couplings on shaft , one is rotten- broke,other not far behind, I have checked everywhere to find these , say bridgestone on them ,bridgestone has no idea of them as there are offshore , yanmar also doesnt want to help either , they are small couplings molded to part of coupling.Inside of part has a spline to go to output of engine, this might be hard to match, wonder if yanmar coupling to output might be used somewhere else/
Might have to machine a new type flexable drive shaft.Insidespline is the problem on making one. Ideas dont want vibrations here.
Gary?