Missing data plate

/ Missing data plate #1  

SC2400Cree

Tractor
SC2400 IH 484
Hello,
I bought a Disk/Harrow yesterday and after the pressure wash, I discovered the data plate was missing. It going to need a few parts to get it ready to make a few food plots. I am hoping someone out there has some experience to share on the make and possibly model. Thank you for any help.

94.png

95.png

/ Missing data plate #2  
What do you need for parts? I've replaced spools and bearings for my old Dearborne harrow using parts from Agri Supply. Tillage Tools, Tillage Parts, Sweeps, Plows, Disc Blades, Hillers
I did have to grind down the spool ends a little to make them the right length but it was still a lot cheaper than buying OEM. I'm not trying to restore it, just use it.

/ Missing data plate
What do you need for parts? I've replaced spools and bearings for my old Dearborne harrow using parts from Agri Supply. Tillage Tools, Tillage Parts, Sweeps, Plows, Disc Blades, Hillers
I did have to grind down the spool ends a little to make them the right length but it was still a lot cheaper than buying OEM. I'm not trying to restore it, just use it.

True enough and Thanks for the advice and link....first disk, first farm, so I am kind of green. I thought with a model I could get a manual. Manuals have a lot of advice for someone that doesn't know.......