Missing ROP bolts

/ Missing ROP bolts #11  
Actually Class 10.9 metric fasteners are stronger than Grade 8 and probably what goes there for the ROPs. There are even Class 12.9 stronger yet...:thumbsup:

Okay, might be so, I just have two to look at and they both had grade 8, plus you can buy them at TSC? Mine were not metric, and are welded nuts type.. JY.

/ Missing ROP bolts
Thanks everyone, this was really helpful. That is correct, it's a fender bolt, not a ROPS bolt, it is attaching part of the ROPS structure to the fender.

I spoke with the dealer and they did not attach the fenders correctly (there were some other mistakes). Even though it was the fault of an inexperienced employee, they should have caught the mistakes before delivering the tractor, but the dealer fixed the problem immediately and went out of their way to make sure everything was resolved.

Last edited:
   / Missing ROP bolts #13  
Be sure to use grade 8 bolts. That is the only type i have seen in rops. this is the strongest available.It looks like it was not put in...

Actually Class 10.9 metric fasteners are stronger than Grade 8 and probably what goes there for the ROPs. There are even Class 12.9 stronger yet...:thumbsup:

Okay, might be so, I just have two to look at and they both had grade 8, plus you can buy them at TSC? Mine were not metric, and are welded nuts type.. JY.

Was that a Kubota that had grade 8 ROPS bolts?
Checked mine today- 10.9 metric