Oil & Fuel Mitsubishi D1800 transmission oil level and plastic disk above PTO shaft

/ Mitsubishi D1800 transmission oil level and plastic disk above PTO shaft #1  

Col S

Tractor
Mitsubishi D1800
Hi I have recently purchased a Mitsubishi D1800 2WD manual transmission tractor which had been recently serviced by the previous owner. First time I used it, it leaks oil out of what appears to be a plastic disk just above the PTO output shaft. Im not sure what this plastic disk is for it appears to be a level window with a split in it, but is not transparent. I have unscrewed the oil fill cap on top of the transmission and the oil level seems to be way below the filler cap. Does anyone know what the correct level should be is there an upper level plug on this model and also what the plastic disk above the PTO shaft is for?
Thanks Col.

/ Mitsubishi D1800 transmission oil level and plastic disk above PTO shaft
As an update the disk above the PTO shaft is a rubber bung or plug in the casing and the split appears to be a crack in it so I have sealed it with silicon. There are two small screw in plugs one on each side of the transmission about an inch down from the top so I am presuming this is the upper level plug to fill the transmission.

/ Mitsubishi D1800 transmission oil level and plastic disk above PTO shaft #3  
Have you pulled the plug out? Is it just pressed in? You might be able to find a screw-in plug, as sometimes found in hulls of boats. They are called expansion plugs or pipe plugs here in the states, and are available in different sizes that should be compatible. Plumbing Test and Pipe Plugs - Grainger Industrial Supply

Those may hold better than silicone.

The rubber plug has gone hard over the years and |I believe I would destroy it getting it out. It has a step on the face of it whare the PTO guard used to bolt on and partially cover the plug, that's where it has cracked. I believe there is a bearing and transmission shaft behind the plug. I will see how the silicon goes if it still leaks then I will pull it out and try your suggestion.
Thanks for the reply.

Just as an update on the D1800 the rubber bung is actually a rubber coated freeze plug and a replacement is available from valley power. Also the transmission upper level oil plug on the left hand side of the transmission case just below the diff lock pedal (thanks Bill from valley Power). The hydraulic filter and transmission drain is directly below the transmission upper oil level plug, a square cover with 4 bolts holing it on.

/ Mitsubishi D1800 transmission oil level and plastic disk above PTO shaft #6  
Just as an update on the D1800 the rubber bung is actually a rubber coated freeze plug and a replacement is available from valley power. Also the transmission upper level oil plug on the left hand side of the transmission case just below the diff lock pedal (thanks Bill from valley Power). The hydraulic filter and transmission drain is directly below the transmission upper oil level plug, a square cover with 4 bolts holing it on.
Hello I’ve been have similar issues, can some tell me how to add fluid to the final drive on this tractor? I replace transmission oil but can fine out how to add final drive oil???