Mitsubishi MT372D with Front End Loader (Hydraulic hook up?)

/ Mitsubishi MT372D with Front End Loader (Hydraulic hook up?) #1  
Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372D
I bought a non-working Mitsubishi MT372D with a Front End Loader. I have replaced the head gasket (starts right up now), split the tractor to free the stuck clutch, and fixed the wiring to the alternator so the electrical system will charge.

I have not been able to get the front end loader to work without blowing a hole in a hydraulic cover plate (see photos). I have bought a new FEL hydraulic valve set in case the old valve set was bad. I also wanted to convert from two levers to single lever control. I am concerned something else is wrong. I do not want to blow out another cover.

I do not know if the hydraulic lines are plumbed correctly. Can anyone post photos of how the lines should be hooked up?

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• 20211004_144653.jpg
    20211004_144653.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 157
  • 20210828_141748.jpg
    20210828_141748.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 162
   / Mitsubishi MT372D with Front End Loader (Hydraulic hook up?) #2  
The loader is required to use the bypass configuration.
Screenshot_20211029-111449_Adobe%20Acrobat.jpg

/ Mitsubishi MT372D with Front End Loader (Hydraulic hook up?)
Thank you so much. This is the kind of documentation I am looking for. Please bear with me as I have a few more questions:

1. There are three ports on the Adaptor. The documentation shows them as "P" "N" and "T". How do I know which is which?

2. The documentation shows only the "N" port going to the hydraulic control valve. But my tractor came with two hydraulic hoses going from the hydraulic control valve to the Adaptor. Since the other hydraulic hose from the hydraulic control valve needs to return fluid to the transmission, should this line go to the "T" port on the Adaptor?

3. Where do you get this data sheet from? I bought a service manual for my MT372D but do not see this page.

/ Mitsubishi MT372D with Front End Loader (Hydraulic hook up?) #4  
Its it my Mitsubishi service manual the I&T service manual does not have it.

I belive they are: Pressure, Neutral, Tank which is sort of normal for loaders. Unsure if there is a page that specifically says.

/ Mitsubishi MT372D with Front End Loader (Hydraulic hook up?) #5  
If your adapter plate does not have any port markings, the only way might be to use a bucket and open end hoses to figure out which one is the pressure line.

Since it is the plate that was damaged either your relief valve is not working or you might have crossed the pressure and return line.

Those would be my guesses.

/ Mitsubishi MT372D with Front End Loader (Hydraulic hook up?) #6  
If your adapter plate does not have any port markings, the only way might be to use a bucket and open end hoses to figure out which one is the pressure line.

Since it is the plate that was damaged either your relief valve is not working or you might have crossed the pressure and return line.

Those would be my guesses.
Thinking further, T is likely the bucket Tilt line. Or the top actuating line.

P would be pressure line for your main lift cylinders.

N would be your neutral return line for both since they would be controlled release for a loader.

Have not found a specific loader section in my manuals other than the adapter and bypass needed. The other drawing is worse and does not even denote port purpose.

OK, thanks again for your help.

After reading several web pages on hydraulic nomenclature, I am convinced you were right the first time about P and T.
P - Pump. The high pressure input from the pump (you labeled this as Pressure)
T - Tank. The low pressure return line to the reservoir (tank)