mixing green and seasoned wood

/ mixing green and seasoned wood #21  
I'll stick with my indoor wood "boiler" that is plumbed into my gas boiler. It just keeps the water warm (up to 180 deg) and if there is a call for heat in any of the 3 zones, the circulator pumps kick in. Has been heating a couple thousand sq. ft. every winter for over 30 years now. Can put too little wood in, but can't put too much in and get an over-run of heat.
There is a 9 gal waterjacket around the burning chamber, with sealed cast door and aquastat-controlled damper.

BT, how much wood do you go through a season? It is a nice set up by the way. I imagine you can get quite the number of degree days where you live. I have a friend who uses an out door boiler. He uses 7 cords to heat 1100 sq. ft. here in N.E.

/ mixing green and seasoned wood
Original poster here, Thanks for all your input! I just went this past weekend and was able to secure two truck loads of seasoned Locust. That stuff burns nice :) This should get me thru the rest of the season and as soon as it dries up, I will be in my own woods getting ready for next year. I store the wood in one end of the pole building. There is plenty of air circulation and no danger of it getting wet.