model year" difference

/ model year" difference #1  

Swardle

Tractor
Bobcat CT445
Looking at a couple CT450 tractors and they are listed as 2011 and a 2012. Are there any differences in the machines? I thought that they would be same but didn't know if they changed anything up on the "2012" machine

thanks

Scott

/ model year" difference #2  
Nothing changed on this model since they came out in 2008 except the loader which changed from Rhino built to Bobcat built in 2010. The only 2 models that had any significant change to tractor itself was the CT120 changed to CT122 when EPA emission requirements forced a new engine. At that same time the CT225 went from 25 HP to 27 HP, all other tractors remained the same.
I thought is was strange that Kioti did not change the model # of the CK20 when this happened where Bobcat did, but Bobcat did not change model of if the CT225 where Kioti changed the CK25 to CK27.
As mentioned above the loaders changed to Bobcat built in 2010 on all models.

/ model year" difference
Nothing changed on this model since they came out in 2008 except the loader which changed from Rhino built to Bobcat built in 2010. The only 2 models that had any significant change to tractor itself was the CT120 changed to CT122 when EPA emission requirements forced a new engine. At that same time the CT225 went from 25 HP to 27 HP, all other tractors remained the same.
I thought is was strange that Kioti did not change the model # of the CK20 when this happened where Bobcat did, but Bobcat did not change model of if the CT225 where Kioti changed the CK25 to CK27.
As mentioned above the loaders changed to Bobcat built in 2010 on all models.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it info on the loader.

Scott