Modifications to Front FEL hydraulic snowblower on Kubota L39TLB

/ Modifications to Front FEL hydraulic snowblower on Kubota L39TLB #11  
Lungdoc, don't mix apples and oranges or better melons and grapes. Yours is taking 48.6 hp while my setup is just 17hp. I don't live in a snowbelt. Mine would not be adequate in Buffalo, NY. Your set up will throw snow weight much faster. I can get 6 more gpm from hoses and fitting connecting to the rear of my tlb for total of 17gpm. I'm still in the test phase of this setup.
Old post but trying to revive. I have an L45 with factory FEL Auxiliary hydraulics. Did you ever add fittings to pull more flow from the rear? How has the setup been. Would much prefer a front SSQA option over a rear mount blower. Any guidance or lessons learned would be awesome!

/ Modifications to Front FEL hydraulic snowblower on Kubota L39TLB
System works fine but have moved to a smaller more maneuverable system on my bx2680. ( front hydraulic blower SSQA with rear mounted pump and hard pipe connecting) I added a Laurin cab to my l39 and that complicated the hydro hoses from the rear. Also my hackhoe provided necessary counter weight to the snowblower.
My experience is limited with deep snow. I just go slower. Last winter just one snow blow. Hardly worth the setup change.
My bx setup

Attachments

• IMG_8793.jpeg
    IMG_8793.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
   / Modifications to Front FEL hydraulic snowblower on Kubota L39TLB #13  
System works fine but have moved to a smaller more maneuverable system on my bx2680. ( front hydraulic blower SSQA with rear mounted pump and hard pipe connecting) I added a Laurin cab to my l39 and that complicated the hydro hoses from the rear. Also my hackhoe provided necessary counter weight to the snowblower.
My experience is limited with deep snow. I just go slower. Last winter just one snow blow. Hardly worth the setup change.
My bx setup
Thanks for the reply. That’s a cool setup you have!