Modular: Hitch, pallet fork, sub soiler, plow, etc

/ Modular: Hitch, pallet fork, sub soiler, plow, etc
Rodger, the pin does take quite a bit of pressure as it prevents the forks from tipping down, but the two pieces of angle iron take a lot of the weight.

Wow, they are selling these on Ebay now. I should have patented my idea.

Rodger, I looked at the modular fork set up on Ebay. Same concept but I think it is a less flexible, less expandable design. Now if I didn't have the Howse frame to begin with, I will say that I probably would have ended up with something closer to what is on Ebay than what I have. I do like mine better simply because the Howse frame is so stout that there are probably a DOZEN more project implements that can be made to work with it. And when I am done with it the unit comes apart and stores flat against the wall.

/ Modular: Hitch, pallet fork, sub soiler, plow, etc #22  
Very nice design Bob, thanks for sharing it with us!!

/ Modular: Hitch, pallet fork, sub soiler, plow, etc #23  
Bob

The top link can go in either of the holes, and the top most hole is for mounting a ball for a Gooseneck trailer.

/ Modular: Hitch, pallet fork, sub soiler, plow, etc
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
The top link can go in either of the holes, and the top most hole is for mounting a ball for a Gooseneck trailer. )</font>

On my unit the top link would only go in one of the 2 holes as the lower of the 2 was too small in diameter, I drilled out the lower of the 2 holes in the upper part of the unit so now a top link pin will fit in either one.