Montana shop manuals

/ Montana shop manuals #11  
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYMORE HELP WITH YOUR MONTANA TRACTOR. I AM A SERVICE MANAGER FOR A DEALER IN CALIFORNIA BUT I LIKE TO HELP. SO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR MONTANA'S

/ Montana shop manuals #12  
You are an asset to the TBM Montana Owners, thank you!
I would like a service manual for a 4344HST- just started doing the 50 hr service, a bit late. Am doing it in stages as i don't have the ability to catch all the fluid in one service. Did the Oil and ft diff today. greased it up. checked all the rest of the fluid. Have a few easy questions- ft of the left hand side of the engine is what looks like a power steering pump/reservoir (on a car), has a rubber plug/cap. We looked into it and saw nothing. Wondered what this was.
Also, how do you change the oil in the ft hubs- do you remove the tires? How do you get the oil back in? small holes! What is the change interval for the fuel filter?
I'll private message my e mail for the file.
Steve

/ Montana shop manuals #13  
He's seeing to dig up a c5264 manual for myself as well - and it is very much appreciated.
Thanks!
-Ryan

/ Montana shop manuals #14  
You are an asset to the TBM Montana Owners, thank you!
I would like a service manual for a 4344HST- just started doing the 50 hr service, a bit late. Am doing it in stages as i don't have the ability to catch all the fluid in one service. Did the Oil and ft diff today. greased it up. checked all the rest of the fluid. Have a few easy questions- ft of the left hand side of the engine is what looks like a power steering pump/reservoir (on a car), has a rubber plug/cap. We looked into it and saw nothing. Wondered what this was.
Also, how do you change the oil in the ft hubs- do you remove the tires? How do you get the oil back in? small holes! What is the change interval for the fuel filter?
I'll private message my e mail for the file.
Steve
THE THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A POWER STEERING PUMP IS NOT. THE CAP CAN BE USED AS A ENGINE FILL. THE FRONT HUB'S THERE IS PLUGS AT THE BOTTOM THAT ARE THE DRAIN PLUGS THE BIGGER CAP ON TOP OF THE AXLE IS THE FILL POINT. YOUR FUEL FILTER YOU SHOULD CHANGE EVERY 50 TO 100 HOURS. NOTE YOU DONT NEED TO REMOVE THE TIRES. IF YOU NEED MORE TRACTION FOR YOU TRACTOR YOU CAN WATER FILL YOU TIRES (ALL FOUR TIRES HALF FULL)

/ Montana shop manuals #15  
THE THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A POWER STEERING PUMP IS NOT. THE CAP CAN BE USED AS A ENGINE FILL. THE FRONT HUB'S THERE IS PLUGS AT THE BOTTOM THAT ARE THE DRAIN PLUGS THE BIGGER CAP ON TOP OF THE AXLE IS THE FILL POINT. YOUR FUEL FILTER YOU SHOULD CHANGE EVERY 50 TO 100 HOURS. NOTE YOU DONT NEED TO REMOVE THE TIRES. IF YOU NEED MORE TRACTION FOR YOU TRACTOR YOU CAN WATER FILL YOU TIRES (ALL FOUR TIRES HALF FULL)
:D your manual you sent sent me on the right path concerning the "PS Pump" item, and thanks for clarifing it. As a auto tech, I headed right for the valce cover to add the oil.
The service manual says 500 hours on a fuel filter....
The Hubs, I see the bottom plugs but feel if I open them catching the oil would be hard. I also see the "full" plug, but do not see a "fill" plug as in the ft Diff. Getting th oil in the small full hole would be fun... On the left hub there is a larger plug on aft side of it, but it is not duplicated on the rt hub..
Oh well, its raing HARD right now, I'll address it later.

/ Montana shop manuals #16  
500 hrs is quite a run on a fuel filter, IMO. I think my manual calls for a 200 hr interval but I just change once a year with the engine oil (about 125 hrs or so at my usage level).

John

/ Montana shop manuals #17  
yea, that's what I was thinking. Knowing what fuel has went into it (clean road diesel) I may go a bit longer but I do have the filter on hand now.

/ Montana shop manuals #18  
they are working on a c5264 manual they have it in paperback as soon as they have a pdf i will send it to you

/ Montana shop manuals #19  
Thank you very much, appreciate it - the one came with appears to have gotten wet, completely unreadable.