MONTANA

/ MONTANA #2  
I SAW THE BRAND NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A EBAY LISTING LAST WEEK. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF HP AND ATTACHMENTS FOR THE MONEY.
JOHN

/ MONTANA #3  
Basically the same tractor as the Long FarmTrac. Attached is a picture of their FarmTrac 300. It is a 30hp model.

Attachments

• 524765-farmtrac300.jpg
    524765-farmtrac300.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 982
   / MONTANA #5  
Again, an individual went overseas and spent around $3 million buying LG tractors (same as some of the FarmTracs). He painted them green, put new stickers on them, made a cab for that one model, and now he is selling them. Nothing trying to push anyone away from them, just putting the facts out on the table

/ MONTANA #6  
They have Mitsubishi engines in them,yesterday was the 1st time I had heard of them. I seen an advertisement in my latest issue of Farm Equipment magazine.

LG Montana tractors

The companys name that they are sold under is LG Montant

/ MONTANA
some of them have Dadong engines. some Mitisubitsi I have learned.
You sir, are corect about droping a pile of money and bring in what ever you want and calling it what ever you desire!
I believe if I had that big of a pile of money, I would just go fishin-n-huntin!

/ MONTANA #8  
Again, an individual went overseas and spent around $3 million buying LG tractors (same as some of the FarmTracs). He painted them green, put new stickers on them, made a cab for that one model, and now he is selling them. Nothing trying to push anyone away from them, just putting the facts out on the table

Where did you get these "facts"? Are you sure he spent 3 million? Who is he? What is the relationship between him and LG Agricultural Machinery? Now if you can answer these questions you will have stated facts. What you threw out was speculation.

Not trying to start anything but facts is facts and I have them if you would like to know them.

/ MONTANA #9  
Hi Wiser,

I did not post the tractors on Ebay but if it is the LG2740 it is a phenominal value. IT weighs 2600lbs without the loader and the with the loader 3505lbs. The loader has a quick detach so you can swap out a bucket to a bale spear or other implements.

It is also a quick detachable loader and is easily removed from the tractor. It has a Daedong 3 cyl. diesel in it and is smooth and powerful. The trans. is synchronized for shift on the go and the shuttle is also synchronized. It is a 4x4 and the feature I think I like the best is the hydro steering.

Thanks,
Maka

/ MONTANA
hummmmm
the Kioti 2554 weighs 2648 lbs ------(daedong)
the kioti 3054 weighs 2974 lbs ---- (daedong
branson 2810 --3440 lbs
john deere 4200 ---2675 lbs
new holland tc25 --- 2474 lbs
Whay does all this mean? Idon't know...
All I know is a sales rep from montana came in my shop one day. Did a fine job of selling, but I dont think I'm a bittin.
I'd like to set my skinny little rear on one for a few hours first. That may change my mind.
As far as the few million dollars to import something with your name on it, with your colors, ... Its true... thats the way a lot of tractor "brands" are done.
Id still go fishin and huntin if I had that much doe...