More fuel delivered today

/ More fuel delivered today #1  

Gary Fowler

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010
I just got 200.5 gallons of fuel delivered for $3.299 per gallon. Sure hurt to write that check for $659 and change but the price was low so I stocked up.
I was wondering what diesel is selling for in other parts of the country. I think this is about the lowest I have paid in over 3 years.

EDIT. corrected price to be $3.299 per gallon

Last edited:
   / More fuel delivered today #2  
Gary I paid $3.67 last mo. What gets me up in arms is that I could of went to the gas station and got it for $3.70. For the last 3 or 4 years the oil dealers around here are charging about the same as onroad, and man I get hot. Seems to me there could be something done about that, but don't know what? The fed tax is something aroud $.25 a gal. if not more.

/ More fuel delivered today #3  
You mean $3.29 don't you?

/ More fuel delivered today #4  
$3.67 here...

/ More fuel delivered today #5  
We just got both our 300 gallon tanks filled yesterday and haven't gotten the bill yet; sure hate to see it.

/ More fuel delivered today #6  
Be thankful you don't live here in the gouging state. Filled my 275 gallon about a month ago and it was $4.05 a gallon for home heating fuel (same #2 diesel) at the discount price (for paying the bill within 10 days of delivery) It was more than that last October when first filled. Kerosene runs $4.29 a gallon at the pump. I think our fuel must have come from your area and they added transport costs. $3.29 gal. sounds right for 200.5 gallons, if you paid $659. That's still .76 cents a gallon cheaper than here.

Last edited:
   / More fuel delivered today #7  
4.19 here in NE Ohio

/ More fuel delivered today #8  
Off road diesel $3.60 pick up and over $4,00 delivered at least 100 gallons.

/ More fuel delivered today #9  
**** Here in Ont. road diesel is $1.40.9 per litre. at the pump, gas about $1.30 a litre , 3.78 litres per gal.

/ More fuel delivered today #10  
I would pay about $3.34 for heating oil if I filled up today. I still have the receipt from my first tank fill up back in 2001....66 cents per gallon!