More home runs

/ More home runs #2  
Just when I thought I had heard it all.
Has nothing to do with bigger stronger baseball players causing faster off-bat exit velocities. Aaron Judge, Pete Alonso, Bryce Harper, Kyle Schwarber all look like power lifters.

/ More home runs
A couple of weeks ago I was getting ready to go outside for the day I think it was the Today Show weatherman Roker started talking about it and I just started shaking my head I could not believe what I was hearing , but then again climate change is part of their vocabulary and it is slowly becoming know as climate crisis .

Last edited:
   / More home runs #6  
I read the article and warm days in an open stadium compares to a warm closed domed stadium. Cold temps limit how far the ball can be hit. Yes, they do say the numbers are small, but with more ways to get data on everything, this is what they came up with. :rolleyes: It is no different that hitting golf balls. They hit better on warm days than cold days. Bringing "climate change" into the discussion just gets peoples attention, even on a tractor thread.:ROFLMAO:

Do Heated Golf Balls Go Further? Keep Them in the Room! | Golfing Focus

Last edited:
   / More home runs
AA
I read the article and warm days in an open stadium compares to a warm closed domed stadium. Cold temps limit how far the ball can be hit. Yes, they do say the numbers are small, but with more ways to get data on everything, this is what they came up with. :rolleyes: It is no different that hitting golf balls. They hit better on warm days than cold days. Bringing "climate change" into the discussion just gets peoples attention, even on a tractor thread.:ROFLMAO:
A strong country boy should be able to throw a bale of hay 500 ft , climate change might have its advantages in the hay field .
I just learned pollen season starts 20 days earler thanks to climate change.

/ More home runs #9  
A strong country boy should be able to throw a bale of hay 500 ft , climate change might have its advantages in the hay field .
Yes, only if that same country boy could throw that same bale 450 ft on a cold day.

/ More home runs #10  
It sure doesn't cure gullibility...