more hot poop --

/ more hot poop -- #1  

Unregistered2013

Gold Member
got a "bargain" of $40 for for 9 yards delivered yesterday, so loaded, hauled and spread it all on the back lawn before the sun set --

-- i tell you, nobody calls my rtv a "toy" when they see how i use this thing -- it's the best.

love the hydraulic dump and load capacity the most.

-- ice cube would say it was a good day -- :confused2:

Attachments

• IMG-20111121-00334.jpg
    IMG-20111121-00334.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 258
   / more hot poop -- #2  
-- i tell you, nobody calls my rtv a "toy" when they see how i use this thing -- it's the best.

love the hydraulic dump and load capacity the most.

-- ice cube would say it was a good day -- :confused2:

22.jpg
What a sh*tty job! I love mine as well. One day I loaded the next days hay roll the evening before so I wouldn't have to restart the tractor the next cold morning, well it froze to the bed overnight. When I tried dumping it stayed in the bed and the front wheels lifted off the ground. Scared the sh*t out me.

Btw, the dog gets up there on his own with a little coaching lol.

PS. I like "It was a good day" BUT I was thinking more of Ridin Dirty!! :laughing:

/ more hot poop -- #3  
Beautiful machine and multi-purpose.:thumbsup: You are probably aware of this, but manure and urine are very corrosive. Even the gases that these byproducts emit will permeate places that have not received direct contact such as electrical circuitry. Although I do not own a machine like yours-wish I did-,I make every attempt to keep my equipment clean after being in contact with these elements. At least I do my best.:) Just trying to help.