More New Toys To Build Attachments With!!

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #11  
   / More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #12  
   / More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #13  
Glad to see you got it.

Did you sell your old plasma / punch?

And you should put up a similar video to your sale video for the old unit!! I love watching those lasers cut.. Then I go back to using my old Oxy /Ace and cry ;)

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!!
What do you guys do for fun with something like that?
Ted has a passion for making all kinds of attachments, and considers his job one of funnest jobs he has ever had.

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #15  
The company I work for has 9 Cincinnati lasers, 2000 to 5000 watts. I think you will be pleased with your investment. Cinci has great technical support and Jim in parts is super. Now you just need a 300 ton press brake and a robotic welding cell? Seriously, best of luck! You could have sent your designs off shore but instead chose to make a major investment and produce locally- THANK YOU.

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!!
The company I work for has 9 Cincinnati lasers, 2000 to 5000 watts. I think you will be pleased with your investment. Cinci has great technical support and Jim in parts is super. Now you just need a 300 ton press brake and a robotic welding cell? Seriously, best of luck! You could have sent your designs off shore but instead chose to make a major investment and produce locally- THANK YOU.

IMG_2680.jpg

Thanks for the post, we really look forward to using the Cincinnati laser, and we bought this 350 ton Cincinnati press brake several months ago and love it.

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #17  
Ted, thanks for proving that American dreams, ingenuity and manufacturing are NOT totally dead. Any plans for an ETA subsoiler? I'd love one that can go 24" deep.

Joe

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #18  
Please please please post this safety message near the laser. They are VERY dangerous :laughing:

scarylaser.gif

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #19  
Nice. Do you plan on just looking at the current line of attachments and trying to make your version of them with improvements or are you going to look for input from TBN members (and others) to fill voids? For example I've always wondered why grading scrapers with adjustable blades never had an easy way to adjust them. How hard would it be to make a hydraulically adjustable? Or for that matter a manual version for people without remotes.

/ More New Toys To Build Attachments With!! #20  
Nice. Do you plan on just looking at the current line of attachments and trying to make your version of them with improvements or are you going to look for input from TBN members (and others) to fill voids? For example I've always wondered why grading scrapers with adjustable blades never had an easy way to adjust them. How hard would it be to make a hydraulically adjustable? Or for that matter a manual version for people without remotes.

Here they are. Domor Equipment | Skid Steer / Tractor Attachments