Snow Equipment Owning/Operating More Snow

/ More Snow #1  

BIKER BOB

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215
Hi Everyone,
Looks like we will be getting another snow storm here in the Northeast. Hopefully this will be the last big one of this season. The weatherman is promising us about a foot! Looks like another excuse to use the tractor. I was kind of enjoying the break we were getting with temps in the 40's and sometimes better, at least I now have space to put the new stuff!!
Let it snow now, riding and mosquitoes are just around the corner!

/ More Snow
Looks like most of this is covered in another thread by rustyiron, would delete my thread if I could figure out how!

/ More Snow #3  
Yeah, Weatherman says anywhere from 7-15" in my area. I already took the plow and chains off but still have the snowblower and bucket on. I hope its the last of the season too. I'm ready for warmer weather. Just gonna hate seeing everything get soft and muddy. Lots of ruts in the yard to fill and re-seed.

/ More Snow #4  
I don't know how you folks deal with all that snow and cold. It seems to hit you several times and year. And you have to suffer through it for a few days. Not like us Upper/Lower Michigan folks that have to live with it day after day after day after day for seemingly most of the year....... [[[ :) ]]] or [[[ :( ]]] [ sniff, sniff-sniff, whine ]

/ More Snow #5  
More water for the streams ponds lakes water well and least ground frozen to push snow about.

/ More Snow #6  
here in New Brunswick their calling for 12-18 inches. i haven't had a chance to try out my new tractor yet so im glad it's coming, should be a good change from trying to move the snow with my craftsman lawn tractor and 32" blower. plus with snow on the way it's warming up from the -22c that it was all weekend here.

/ More Snow #8  
I think got maybe 16" here in eastern Vt.
Plowed till 2:00am, then cleaned our driveway.
I think I need a nap. :thumbsup:

/ More Snow #9  
Little over 20" for us,guess there be no lawn racking this weekend.

/ More Snow #10  
We got about 12" on the level but had some huge drifts.Sugar snow and packed like concrete.Stuck my 4WD truck in the drive way trying to get it out of the way to plow.