Mortar Mixer and Concrete Mixer RPMs

/ Mortar Mixer and Concrete Mixer RPMs #11  
We had a company come in a few years ago onboard one of the ships I was on and install a poured decking system. The mixer they used was similar to the plans Lazy linked to except the 5 gallon bucket set lower and on rubber rollers(looked like rollerblade wheels). One of these was driven by an electric motor and caused the bucket to roll. A frame assembly was placed into the open end of the bucket that held the mixing paddles stationary while the bucket and the material inside rolled. It was a pretty simple structure and would work with standard 5 gallon pails. I liked that the mixing paddles came out for easy cleanup.

/ Mortar Mixer and Concrete Mixer RPMs #12  
We had a company come in a few years ago onboard one of the ships I was on and install a poured decking system. The mixer they used was similar to the plans Lazy linked to except the 5 gallon bucket set lower and on rubber rollers(looked like rollerblade wheels). One of these was driven by an electric motor and caused the bucket to roll. A frame assembly was placed into the open end of the bucket that held the mixing paddles stationary while the bucket and the material inside rolled. It was a pretty simple structure and would work with standard 5 gallon pails. I liked that the mixing paddles came out for easy cleanup.

/ Mortar Mixer and Concrete Mixer RPMs
I like this idea. Simple and effective.
And scaled just right for me.

Thanks a lot for these ideas.

Pooh Bear

/ Mortar Mixer and Concrete Mixer RPMs
I like this idea. Simple and effective.
And scaled just right for me.

Thanks a lot for these ideas.

Pooh Bear