Mossimo mini tractor

/ Mossimo mini tractor
Maybe it is a modern day version of one of these. You know, so kids don’t have to work as hard as we did.

View attachment 810243
Like this but at least mine keeps one of the kids busy somewhat safely anyway and it's a Kubota lol.

Attachments

• KIMG2064.JPG
    KIMG2064.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
   / Mossimo mini tractor #32  
That's all it is, a kids toy. Just a low powered 125cc go cart that looks somewhat like a tractor.

/ Mossimo mini tractor #33  
Wow this thing is hilarious.

Between the single headlight, pointless ROPS, and exhaust pipe directed straight to mouth level, it's a real gem of a design. Sort of surprised this made it through all the design and marketability reviews. What is it even for? Pretending to have a tractor?

/ Mossimo mini tractor #35  
My Hoyt Clagwell and this one are probably about on par quality wise. The HC does have a decided weight advantage.

That Clagwell will still barely turn over long after this thing is rust powder in Eva Gabor's eyes.

/ Mossimo mini tractor #36  
So saw this novelty contraption at a local farm and fleet no idea if it can serve anyone any use minus the fact you can now say you own a tractor If you don't have one. No three point and looks like it's on a four wheeler frame with similar components. I'll stick to old used beat up garden tractors lol.
now that puts Mini into the Mini tractor lol

/ Mossimo mini tractor #37  
I think that anyone parting with the 2500 bucks for one would soone be wishing he spent the cash on something else.
A used ATV would be more versatile and likely less money. However, soe people just NEED to have a tractor.

/ Mossimo mini tractor #38  
Wow this thing is hilarious.

Between the single headlight, pointless ROPS, and exhaust pipe directed straight to mouth level, it's a real gem of a design. Sort of surprised this made it through all the design and marketability reviews. What is it even for? Pretending to have a tractor?
Keep in mind that Chinamen are much shorter so to them it IS a tractor... Of sorts.